FREE TEST ---- INKBIRDPLUS PTH-9C Indoor CO2 Detector

H

hjmoon

Perfect timing. I was looking at implementing co2 for my next grow. Please let me know if I can still participate.

P

pcrelief

Hey guys, We've got some great news! ๐Ÿ˜„
We would like to offer our PTH-9C Indoor CO2 Detector for
FREE TEST!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ[USA residents ONLY, sorry]

This air quality monitor can accurately detect the current CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity in the air.
If you're looking for a reliable device to detect carbon dioxide levels and alert you when levels are out of range, Don't miss out the chance for our free test program!

๐Ÿ”—Click here for more details๐Ÿ”—
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MRX4F12

To sign up, please follow us on THCFarmer and leave a comment on this thread.
I will send you a private message.๐Ÿค

โ€ผ๏ธP.S. 12hrs ahead of Eastern Time, l will respond to your message during the business time! :)

View attachment 1279926
I'm interested in a free test. can do some experiements.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I'd would love to try this. At this point I have nothing to test co2 levels with.

C

Cjthegreat

I'd like to get one if they are free. For some reason it took me to Amazon to purchase one and I can't do that, I can text one out though if it's truly free for us customers

R

RiderDG22

Hey guys, We've got some great news! ๐Ÿ˜„
We would like to offer our PTH-9C Indoor CO2 Detector for
FREE TEST!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ[USA residents ONLY, sorry]

This air quality monitor can accurately detect the current CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity in the air.
If you're looking for a reliable device to detect carbon dioxide levels and alert you when levels are out of range, Don't miss out the chance for our free test program!

๐Ÿ”—Click here for more details๐Ÿ”—
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MRX4F12

To sign up, please follow us on THCFarmer and leave a comment on this thread.
I will send you a private message.๐Ÿค

โ€ผ๏ธP.S. 12hrs ahead of Eastern Time, l will respond to your message during the business time! :)

View attachment 1279926
Iโ€™ll test it

Latest posts

Top Bottom