Fresh ECSD / Blockhead 500 / HINDU FUNERAL / JonnY BlaZe / Stargate Kush

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

Hey GK what exactly do you mean how I throw down? Hope you understand I am passionate about growing and extremely opinionated, I don't always mean to be confrontational if that's what you mean. I'm a trickster, a luciferian, I am a catalyst for karmic fallout by nature and cannot help it. I despise dogmatic thinking and overly complicated gimmicks.

Probably that is why at this point after being through another long dark year of the soul I am growing the best plants ever and with bare bones resources. All I put into this crop is AN sensi bloom A/B for flowering, cns17 grow, calmag as needed and AN overdrive around weeks 4-6.

I promise you all that if the HF #4 revegges successfully I will get that one out to a lot of growers. I gave a piece to another guy who really knows what is up and he was impressed, wanted a cut for sure so that says a lot. In any case I will be choosing one of the phenos to give out as I can't hoard it all that would be wrong though I have no problems keeping an ace or two up my sleeve to stay competitive. :harvest:

true grit

true grit

Yeah that shit looks hella dank for sure...and cant shake a stick at stronger than ecsd. Good stuff...

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey fract those number for the your vert setup sound sick..could you post a pic or two of the lights, and the shelves as to give a good overall visual of the squadium..lol sick name for it...and mmm mmm mmmmmm hindu funeral...oh heyzeus!!!

G

gudkarma

Hey GK what exactly do you mean how I throw down? Hope you understand I am passionate about growing and extremely opinionated, I don't always mean to be confrontational if that's what you mean. I'm a trickster, a luciferian, I am a catalyst for karmic fallout by nature and cannot help it. I despise dogmatic thinking and overly complicated gimmicks.

i meant, how you do what you do.

your method.

and rather than be confrontational, i'll respect your business from afar.

i grow ...all day ...every day... so the omniscient luciferians at the farm (and there are tons) can have at the carnal party w/o me.

less & less i come to this site.

besides, with ultra high mechanical aptitude, all i need is a pic and a few words ...and i can run with it.

imo, jury is out on what your doing versus a healthy & properly executed scrog.

still, nice work & very impressive & inspirational.

fractal

fractal

Ok GD I guess I didn't get the exact meaning of what you were saying. Thought you meant I was being offensive to somebody somehow, maybe by stating that flat gardening is for idiots. I've basically forgotten interpersonal communication and how to relate to the herd, human interaction is basically the art of rescuing communication from misunderstandings. Thank you sincerely for checking out my photo show ! :sign0005:

p.s. Juries are idiots as well. Scrog is good yields but veg time is high, the hours spend weaving and training like a tweaker are long and when a plant is in the grow it is not coming out easily. With racks, throwing out two or three plants that are not growing big enough is a simple thing to do and replace with more clones. I understand pride though so keep at it you just might break through to the other side.

winta

winta

wow all those buds look fiiiiire! thanx for sharing my brutha u got me thinkin sog :thinking lol

G

ganjherbsmoke

damn i bet that blockhead is sick outta 500 ladies
whats the jonny blaze looks like some tasty sativa

fractal

fractal

The jonny blaze is definitely a blueberry first and foremost with the thick blue candy flavor and relaxing indica dominant effect.It gets legs from the neville's and half the growth patterns at least. I kept two, one will get to 18" with only 3 days veg time and the other will get to 30". Both yield about the same weight in 90 days, the shorter one has more bag appeal and the blue flavor. Taller one looks and smells like neville's haze but it's got a more rounded effect that is not so paranoia inducing like straight neville's. The blockhead is the most killer dank EVAR ! It's the definition of blockhead. Large chunky buds with the most overwhelming skunk shit death cotton candy grapferuit blueberry model glue smell I've encountered. This stuff will stink through walls and locked vehicles. The effects get real crazy when taken past 60 days, most notable I have smoked a bowl of blockhead several times and woken up hours later without even realizing I had fallen asleep. It just sneaks up and puts you down and before you pass out it plays tricks with your mind.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
good info hear and some nice nugs fractual keep it up

I

InvisibleM

Nice show fractal... I've used a compromise between vertical and regular hoods for a long time. The cone shaped hoods. I can grow plants about 6 ft 3 inches tall and they still get light. Best I've done with my old clone is 2.5 lbs on a 1,000 watt halide.

I've been working towards taking the hoods off and I'm sure I will get a better yield like you say. Do you have reflectors on the ceiling?

fractal

fractal

The blockhead is of course sold out long ago, the originals that is. I have about 20 seeds of the original release that I will probably be sprouting next month and making seeds with this year. There are a couple people on another site, the massive clusterfucked one, who are doing selections right now to release their own version of blockhead 2.0. Thing is, this clone is so highly selected and elite that it's bound to create some amazing plants in the future and the most that any of the other people working on the 2.0 right now have is 150 or 200 seeds, so 60-100 females to select from for each of them. There will be some really nice blockhead genetics on the market later this year from them. I'm going to be shifting gears soon and doing some actual specific goal-oriented breeding also this year and the blockhead 500 will be the focus.

As far as reflectors go I think that white painted walls and ceiling, or mylar / panda film is all it takes. I agree that some kind of pyramid or cone shaped reflector on the ceiling would reflect light to the plants on the top row although how much really, since no light is being shined upwards. Lumens meter experiment would be interesting. I have thought of taping some panda film to the back of the racks to reflect light inwards back at them. That would probably add a couple grams to the total weight.

5tickynubz

Good stuff fractal. Thanks for sharing. You got me really considering doing something similar next time around.

I

innercityphunk

Real nice! I'm feelin the squardium.

So your just running vert lighting between the racks. is that right?
bomb looking finished prod. Some pics of the setup would be sweet!
Thnx for sharing. Icp

I

innercityphunk

squardium

what up fractal,

looking good once again.

did u get rid of the 600 inbeteeen?

I'm getting geared up for mine soon.

still down for the HF.
peace

Icp

Top Bottom