Fresh Run Fresh Room Refuge Center

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
Darkstreets

Darkstreets

good morning farmers, just wakin my ass up with a cup of coffee looks like its gonna be a chilly day outside so i guess thats another day of me parking my ass on thcfarmer all day lol

whats everyone up to?

@mittenmedgrow you know sometimes i envy the shit out of people who can do this on a full time basis, i can right now because im not working (long story ) but id never have the balls to quit a job to do this full time (and wifey would never let me) but you one lucky dude

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

@Darkstreets I'm going on 8 years at this point, sometimes I feel like I bit off more than I can chew, 4yrs ago I was flowering 6k at my house, market was great income was good and still had plenty of time to enjoy life. 10 to 15 years ago 2 lights in the basement was all I needed to make hay. I miss the days of making good money on a small garden. I had about 6 years that I got to spend watching my children grow up being there for them all the time. Now I work too much but with the way it looks like things are going in mi as far as laws I felt the need to get ready for change. I enjoyed life and gardening much more when I could spend a couple hours each day in the garden and the rest of my time with the family. No need to be envious.

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

@mittenmedgrow man i work away from home 5 weeks at a time then get 5 weeks off, sounds awesome to some but the 5 weeks away suck alot.
just being home would be awesome and doing something i love would make it even better.

and btw lol were basically neighboors im in SW ontario very close to a border town with MI

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Hit the hole in the wall for sunset, but the tide was too low
Oh well, there was one stray surfer on that side is the stairs that I snapped a few pics of
I like that spot a lot, a ton of good memories there. Sorry it didnt wield good results for ya man. Hope you guys have fun on your stay, hit stone, hit Cabo bar and grill in oceanside for those margis. If you guys drive down to ocean beach theres a few bars right on the sand. Great place to grab food or drinks with friends. Pizza Port in cbad has the chronic ale, booze brothers in Vista has a really rad scene, down to earth good people and usually music. Swamis cafe in enci has good food. Moonlight theater is right there they play all kinds of cool old and current films that arent in any commercial theatre. Ummm can think of a few more if you like haha. Enjoy the vacay homie : ) Hope the nuggage was up to par. Pce out have a good time brotha

Last edited:
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Oh, you know, little of this, little of that.
PC180005

Top Bottom