Fresh Run Fresh Room Refuge Center

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
Darkstreets

Darkstreets

I do know a grower who ran a bunch outside last season and he swears they are great.and he aint no part time stoner lol.
seraphims thread and the ones ive seen on here got me real curious about them, str8smokin seems to have some really nice ones also, im thinking of running the auto white widow xxl , an auto kush strain aswell and prehaps a lemon auto

im a part time smoker and have had great stuff in the past but its stupid expensive and hard to find around my area. Im sure any auto i can grow will blow the commercial stuff out of the sky around here.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

My opinions on autos are about as valuable as my opinions on leds. I don't really know anything about them except I don't like them and have no real reason why or any experience with them either. My opinion don't mean shit

D

Dro2134

So what your weed was too dry,you got it wet again and now it smells like hay?is it dry or still wet?if wet still put it out on a screen and finish drying then jar it up and let it cure.a 2 week cure will bring back any decent smells it had before.
Its not wet or dry just feels fresh its still has the sour smell but not as strong as before but at the same time a hey or plant like smell a little

sixstring

sixstring

Its not or dry just feels fresh its still has the sour amell but not as strong as before but at the same time a gey or plant like smell a little
Needs to cure in the jar a few weeks.it will smell better soon.if it aint quite ready to smoke moisture wise then burp or open the jar each day for just a few seconds to give some air exchange.

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

lol i share the feeling on the LEDs but until i try autos i can bash em, they seem like theyve come a long way since the first autos, which i share your unfounded opinion on, but after seeing what seraphim and the others on the accurate informations about autos thread im quite curious and excited to try em out

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I try not to bash either one cause I really don't know enough to have a valid opinion on them, I will say that I've seen a lot around the farm that have me curious lately. Leds especially, I always just though they were a joke but I've seen things that have me wondering

Top Bottom