What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Taurus

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Just said fuck it and ordered 3-4 liter bottles of AN - Jungle Juice, Grow, Bloom, and Micro, also ordered a small bottle of Humbolt's Secret - Golden Tree to try out with them. Gonna toss the rest of my FoxFarm stuff off to the side and dive right into this stuff and see what they think of it. Can't wait.

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

What are your canopy temps? What ppms/ec you have when you feed? What is the water temp before you water? Do you have any pics?

@Og Gong
canopy temps sit at 78 with a RH of 62
i fed last 2 weeks ago with 2tsp\gal grow big and 6tsp big bloom and 1tsp\gal calimagic with water at 6.3-6.5 ph ( used drops i now have my ph pen)

i flushed the buckets out (5 gallon buckets with promix bx) not this past saturday but last saturday and have not watered since (soil is still moist and buckets havent lightened up to dry weight yet)
I flushed with straight phed water at the same 6.3-6.5 ph
water is at room temperature as it sits in spare 5 gallon buckets for a few days to evaporate chlorine right in the grow room so roughly 77-78

lighting is 1kw MH 44inches above the tallest plant

20151213 224404
20151213 224421
20151213 224704
20151213 224652

Last edited:
Darkstreets

Darkstreets

this is the first time i use 5 gal plastic buckets with soiless media... and the last

they hold water forever. like i said i watered (well flushed) not this past saturday but last saturday and the media is still a bit moist... thats a bit ridiculous i wish theyd drink it up/dry it out faster so i could adjust a few parameters on a more regular basis

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

this is the first time i use 5 gal plastic buckets with soiless media... and the last

they hold water forever. like i said i watered (well flushed) not this past saturday but last saturday and the media is still a bit moist... thats a bit ridiculous i wish theyd drink it up/dry it out faster so i could adjust a few parameters on a more regular basis
I drilled like 75 holes in each of mine, up the sides, across the bottom. Etc...in the end id water every 3-4 days as my flowers finished up.

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

ill be growing in reusable shopping bags next grow, they hold 5 gallons aswell but i will do 3 gallons of media seeing as thats what autos like and thats my plan for future grows. my work schedule takes me away from home 5 weeks at a time and then im home for 5 weeks. so doing a photo grow is not really doable, but i can start autos and get them to 5 weeks and have the wife take over for the 5 weeks where im at work. by the time i get back they are very close to harvest and i can sprout more beans the day im back to keep the cycle going

i have about 50 some holes at the bottom but never thought about drilling any through the sides

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Looks like because your humidity is high the media doesn't dry out as fast as it should in those buckets. I would clean up the bottoms of those plants to help get some light onto the soil to help it dry out. Also more airflow around the bottom should help dry it also. When you water don't water the whole thing so it's heavy. Water in 1 spot until a little runs out and that's it. If the leaves are not happy it's the roots that is really not happy. The claw usually means nitrogen toxicity.

Top Bottom