Fresh Run Fresh Room Refuge Center

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
Darkstreets

Darkstreets

Looks like because your humidity is high the media doesn't dry out as fast as it should in those buckets. I would clean up the bottoms of those plants to help get some light onto the soil to help it dry out. Also more airflow around the bottom should help dry it also. When you water don't water the whole thing so it's heavy. Water in 1 spot until a little runs out and that's it. If the leaves are not happy it's the roots that is really not happy. The claw usually means nitrogen toxicity.

I usually only give them 1/4 to a half gallon of water and was plannin to work my way up to a gallon as they grew to where they are now (18")
But i felt i had to flush when i seen the leafs and thats why they got soaked.

For the most part they look good, i see a bit of n tox on a few leafs on 3 to 4 out of 10 plants but for the most part they look ok. Now if theyd just dry up a lil faster that would be awesome. I'll try and drill some holes up the sides and hopefully that helps

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Morning fuckers. Curious if anyone has used the Humboldt's Secret Golden Tree, sounds like good stuff.
Whats up motha fuckaaa. What you doin today pops? Im transferring a mother-in law storage unit. Were moving everythinmg from one unit to a new one in the same complex. Wee!!

No i havent tried it. The only genetics ive tried that were SO good i wantedt to grow it....dankwalker from LA, willie nelson, and jabbas stash by bodhi

Oh your talking about a product not a strain lmao. I put thought into that list above. So i think ill keep it

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Here's my cup contestant...

I should call it Face Plant lmfao.

Top Bottom