Fresh Run Fresh Room Refuge Center

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Well kids are asleep and Santa has came and his reindeer ate their snacks but now it's time for daddy to have his snacks :) have a great Xmas guys!

Last edited:
stonestacker

stonestacker

Merry Christmas to all.

@G gnome ,@sixstring @Papa Indica @gardnguyahoy has any of you seen Zeke on lately,or Logic..
Maybe Stripz did have something going there?!
They are all missing at the same time....Hmmm
As I think I smoke a bowl......
STR8
Str8 I think you just paranoid. Pretty sure I saw logic yesterday.
Have a great day everyone:party1:.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I smoke weed for that...
So that's not the case..
They are one of the same.

It's raining its ass off,I'm surprised that Santa even found my place..
But the grow lights on probably helped guide him in.

Everyone have a safe and happy Christmas with the family.
Cheers
STR8

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Merry Christmas everyone. Presents have been opened all batteries installed and the kids are happy and occupied. Need to go over gift giving rules with the family again this year, tell them the same thing every year. Please no toys that make noise, these have a tendency to mysteriously disappear. If you buy the kids something that takes batteries send some mother fn batteries with it. I'm not looking to spend 50 bucks on batteries every Christmas for toys the kids play with for a couple hours and get bored with. Mother in law is the worst , the woman drives me nuts. She garage sales and gifts us cardboard boxes of used garbage. So now I'm sitting here for an hour and a half swapping batteries in and out of toys trying to weed out the junk. When my in laws moved out of state it was one of the best days of my life. Of course I had to hide those immense feelings of joy as to not offended the wife, but I was having a party in my head. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the love they have for the kids but I already have enough garage sale junk to fill half of our garage. Bah hum bug I'm glad Christmas only comes once a year.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Merry Christmas everyone. Presents have been opened all batteries installed and the kids are happy and occupied. Need to go over gift giving rules with the family again this year, tell them the same thing every year. Please no toys that make noise, these have a tendency to mysteriously disappear. If you buy the kids something that takes batteries send some mother fn batteries with it. I'm not looking to spend 50 bucks on batteries every Christmas for toys the kids play with for a couple hours and get bored with. Mother in law is the worst , the woman drives me nuts. She garage sales and gifts us cardboard boxes of used garbage. So now I'm sitting here for an hour and a half swapping batteries in and out of toys trying to weed out the junk. When my in laws moved out of state it was one of the best days of my life. Of course I had to hide those immense feelings of joy as to not offended the wife, but I was having a party in my head. Don't get me Itppreciate the love they have for the kids but I already have enough garage sale junk to fill half of our garage. Bah hum bug I'm glad Christmas only comes once a year.
Good god. My mother is a pack rat. Everytime i help.her out around her house its a nightmare. Its like.... "What is this for" id say holding up a small wooden button. "Well that came off an old couch that we dont have anymore but i always thought i could use it for something"

Eyes couldn't possibly roll any further.

She has like 5 million things just like that. Its insane. But whatever lol.

MERRY XMASSSS Bout to do the big xmas mornin still. Just smokin a bowl of some jack frost first to set the mood. Some warm tea. Killing the kids with anticipation for about 10 minutes now. Think its time.

Also, i told the lady with a shameful expression, that her present was messed up and that i had to return it day aftet xmas to give her her gift. She has NOOOOO idea that was a performance and that her very first left handed geetsr sits wrapped in my grow room. Thats what im MOST excited for. Anyhow. Merry xmas guys. Fuckin a this is a time of human fellowship. If the southern cali dickheads can put their petty, irrational rudeness on hold for a month, that must mean a lot. Just trying to say, love to the homies and families out there.
Merry Christmas

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@G gnome ,@sixstring @Papa Indica @gardnguyahoy has any of you seen Zeke on lately,or Logic..
Maybe Stripz did have something going there?!
They are all missing at the same time....Hmmm
As I think I smoke a bowl......
STR8
Zeke is Pantagruel on stax, he's on over there all the time.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I didn't mean you were hiding it. Like, wife goes. "Clean up" and your like.... "Yeah the floor in my tent could stand a good vacuumin' "
Ah... gotcha. lmao, yeah, that's about right.

I just bought super troopers the other day. 4 movie set came with grandmas boy, me myself and Irene, super troopers, and the girl next door for $10 couldn't pass that up
Grandma's Boy is great, funny fucking stoner movie.

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

merry christmas guys, hope you all had a good time, my plants gifted me the present of 2 more females leaving only one more unsexed!
well im pretty sure ive got 4 slightly hermied plants not 4 full blown females but whatever seeded bud is better than no bud. ill keep an eye on the spots im suspecting!

hope everyone is enjoyin themselves

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

merry christmas guys, hope you all had a good time, my plants gifted me the present of 2 more females leaving only one more unsexed!
well im pretty sure ive got 4 slightly hermied plants not 4 full blown females but whatever seeded bud is better than no bud. ill keep an eye on the spots im suspecting!

hope everyone is enjoyin themselves
Where do you live homie? If you dont mind me askin

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Sup fellers. Me and the lady just very lightly got into it over keeping stuff in the house nice. Stupid xmas dude.... Today was like Friday the 13th for me ahah.

First thing i did was get zero sleep over the last 3 days. Its been intense. Then next was wake up and go to grab my ladys present out the grow room, as i reached for the door knob my finger hit the door and about an inch of a splinter went right under my fingernail. Ouch. Then the oldest was being a total brat about xmas lol and that put me in a weird mood. Im ready to go to sleep, exhausted, lady wants to bring her sis an xmas gift and grab some nuggage from the dispensary. First disp. We hit has nothing but garbage, shit top shelf that should have been bottom shelf, so many stems you can barely see the bud. So im like...sorry..not what im lookin for and left. Almost all places r closed on xmas. Next was a disp thats got mixed results for quality. Im sittin there waitin' for 15 minutes...twiddlin my thumbs so i pick up a clipboard to leave behind a little doodle. Owner sees me and goes "dont be drawing on my clipboards man, this aint your house thats my shit." so i just snicker like...seriously? Lol. He goes "it aint funny bro those are my clipboards and this aint your house" and not like..."hey stop it" it was like disrespectful as fuck. So i go..."dude just give me my card back, fuck this place" owner "yeah happy holidays" its a clipboard dude. So that pissed me off ahaha. Never goin back there. Left em a long deserved shitty review on weedmaps...

So i finally find this other place, appointment only, dude is laggin hard..waited for 30 + just sitting in a parking lot to get an address.. Finally gets back to me, get over there, go in, baby in the car cryin, dude gives me a dab and and shows me some bomb top shelf. 4 grams for 50. Fire bud. Happy. Walk out, batterys dead. Lady left the keys in the ignition after winding the windows up apparently. Dont have my phone, no homie numbers, no AAA.... Stuck with a crying baby outside a dispensary asking for jumper cables like a bum on xmas. Topped it all off. After everything i got a homie to come help and got home. Now im in bed and havent left since lmao. Fuck today. Straight up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom