Fresh Run Fresh Room Refuge Center

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Sup fellers. Me and the lady just very lightly got into it over keeping stuff in the house nice. Stupid xmas dude.... Today was like Friday the 13th for me ahah.

First thing i did was get zero sleep over the last 3 days. Its been intense. Then next was wake up and go to grab my ladys present out the grow room, as i reached for the door knob my finger hit the door and about an inch of a splinter went right under my fingernail. Ouch. Then the oldest was being a total brat about xmas lol and that put me in a weird mood. Im ready to go to sleep, exhausted, lady wants to bring her sis an xmas gift and grab some nuggage from the dispensary. First disp. We hit has nothing but garbage, shit top shelf that should have been bottom shelf, so many stems you can barely see the bud. So im like...sorry..not what im lookin for and left. Almost all places r closed on xmas. Next was a disp thats got mixed results for quality. Im sittin there waitin' for 15 minutes...twiddlin my thumbs so i pick up a clipboard to leave behind a little doodle. Owner sees me and goes "dont be drawing on my clipboards man, this aint your house thats my shit." so i just snicker like...seriously? Lol. He goes "it aint funny bro those are my clipboards and this aint your house" and not like..."hey stop it" it was like disrespectful as fuck. So i go..."dude just give me my card back, fuck this place" owner "yeah happy holidays" its a clipboard dude. So that pissed me off ahaha. Never goin back there. Left em a long deserved shitty review on weedmaps...

So i finally find this other place, appointment only, dude is laggin hard..waited for 30 + just sitting in a parking lot to get an address.. Finally gets back to me, get over there, go in, baby in the car cryin, dude gives me a dab and and shows me some bomb top shelf. 4 grams for 50. Fire bud. Happy. Walk out, batterys dead. Lady left the keys in the ignition after winding the windows up apparently. Dont have my phone, no homie numbers, no AAA.... Stuck with a crying baby outside a dispensary asking for jumper cables like a bum on xmas. Topped it all off. After everything i got a homie to come help and got home. Now im in bed and havent left since lmao. Fuck today. Straight up.

Fuck everyone dude, load one up put some Pineapple Express on and let shit just mLet away.

That's what I'm doing anyways lol.

Sorry you had a shitty day/s bro! Stay up and fuck dumb people

Wtf is mLet lol. It's melt but fuck it I'm to high

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Sup fellers. Me and the lady just very lightly got into it over keeping stuff in the house nice. Stupid xmas dude.... Today was like Friday the 13th for me ahah.

First thing i did was get zero sleep over the last 3 days. Its been intense. Then next was wake up and go to grab my ladys present out the grow room, as i reached for the door knob my finger hit the door and about an inch of a splinter went right under my fingernail. Ouch. Then the oldest was being a total brat about xmas lol and that put me in a weird mood. Im ready to go to sleep, exhausted, lady wants to bring her sis an xmas gift and grab some nuggage from the dispensary. First disp. We hit has nothing but garbage, shit top shelf that should have been bottom shelf, so many stems you can barely see the bud. So im like...sorry..not what im lookin for and left. Almost all places r closed on xmas. Next was a disp thats got mixed results for quality. Im sittin there waitin' for 15 minutes...twiddlin my thumbs so i pick up a clipboard to leave behind a little doodle. Owner sees me and goes "dont be drawing on my clipboards man, this aint your house thats my shit." so i just snicker like...seriously? Lol. He goes "it aint funny bro those are my clipboards and this aint your house" and not like..."hey stop it" it was like disrespectful as fuck. So i go..."dude just give me my card back, fuck this place" owner "yeah happy holidays" its a clipboard dude. So that pissed me off ahaha. Never goin back there. Left em a long deserved shitty review on weedmaps...

So i finally find this other place, appointment only, dude is laggin hard..waited for 30 + just sitting in a parking lot to get an address.. Finally gets back to me, get over there, go in, baby in the car cryin, dude gives me a dab and and shows me some bomb top shelf. 4 grams for 50. Fire bud. Happy. Walk out, batterys dead. Lady left the keys in the ignition after winding the windows up apparently. Dont have my phone, no homie numbers, no AAA.... Stuck with a crying baby outside a dispensary asking for jumper cables like a bum on xmas. Topped it all off. After everything i got a homie to come help and got home. Now im in bed and havent left since lmao. Fuck today. Straight up.
Sorry bout the shitty day man.
That Blaze Foley song I posted is pretty good for getting a smile on your face when your feeling sick of people

G gnome

G gnome

Damn man that shitty. .....splinter under the nail is the worst.

I thought it was Aey
Its definitely "eh"

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Smoke some weed and relax @gardnguyahoy. I'm about to start my weekly drive across the state to pick up the other kids. 3 1/2 hours with 2 kids then another 3 1/2 hours back with all 4 in the soccer mom mini van. Mini vans are bad ass

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I like driving my truck but the wife's mini van can't be beat for family transportation. Plenty of room for the 6 of us and sips the gas compared to my Gmc 2500. Plus the cops don't even see you when your driving a mini van. Nothing to see here just a soccer mom doing her thing

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

You have a good Christmas @G gnome . @gardnguyahoy hope today is better for you. Got a call from a friend's day yesterday found his son dead Christmas morning, a long time friend of mine 38 years old .My Christmas was good and bad , really feel for the family he left behind a son 5 years old same age as my youngest.

G gnome

G gnome

You have a good Christmas @G gnome . @gardnguyahoy hope today is better for you. Got a call from a friend's day yesterday found his son dead Christmas morning, a long time friend of mine 38 years old .My Christmas was good and bad , really feel for the family he left behind a son 5 years old same age as my youngest.
Oh yeah!! We had an awesome xmas. Just chilled w the fam.....

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Thats heavy dude. Im sorry to hear that.

Christmas was good for the family so yeah mann xmas ended up being good.

Im still stewing about that guy at the dispensary. Part of me is going..."karma dude, people like that dont last in the industry" and the musician/skateboarder in me is saying "lets get hardcore and molitov this fuckers car then beat his face in when he comes out"

I overreact, and i have a rough angry side. But truthfully I probably won't do shit. Im too into my baby boy and not going to jail seems like a good plan to stay with him
but man.... Part of me doesn't take shit from nobody. Haha, im just laying in bed right now stewing on it... Lame.

Also thinking about weed, and growing it. Lol.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

So yeah, snipped 5 clones off my pure kush. Looks like 5 lil nugs in a cloning tray

Ima run downstairs to grab a pic. Bout to toss my clone into flower once she gets some more roots and beat you fuckers.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

What contest bro?
Mornin pog. Were doing a "smallest plant to finish" just for fun. Root a clone and toss it into flower. Smallest plant to finish wins. Just for fun. Tattoojim suggested the contest and got us all hyped on it then disappeared from the forums recently. Im kinda trying to keep it going for him. And for the homies surrounding him.

Glad you dropped in man, my thread of silly shenanigans and next to no grow talk lol.

... Is for fun ....

Stop by again man, were all about chill vibes and shit talkin amongst friends up in here haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom