Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Got my brother here for a couple days and been a hectic day in general here, had all 3 of my granddaughters here for a while today.
I received a sweet little care package today, a Blue Dream, ECSD, Gorilla Glue, and a Dream Beaver, sounds like somebody cares to me! lol
Kuv my favorite garden ornament.
Hell yeah. That moment when the box opens...priceless!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

you guys know anything about that kandy kush thats suppose to be a special rare pheno of loompas heaband if it is the same one
I had some Kandy Kush from Reserva Privada, first was a freebie seed and that thing gave me an outstanding plant, absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, I wasn't cloning back then and lost it so, I bought 2 packs of the seeds and I never saw another one like the first. I wasn't really happy with anything I got out of those 2 packs actually, I'd never do it again. Sounds like you might be talking about a different one though, I certainly wouldn't recommend the one from RP.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I'd like to try the loompahs headband at some point... just got the daywrecker headband in recently, flowered her out, and soon to give her a shot... I'm curious as to the difference between it and the loompah's.... which is also a clone only, correct?

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I'd like to try the loompahs headband at some point... just got the daywrecker headband in recently, flowered her out, and soon to give her a shot... I'm curious as to the difference between it and the loompah's.... which is also a clone only, correct?

Correct, it came to loompah as headband and he renamed it to underdog. He has her in seed form,yeti OG but that shit is a cluster fuck. Herms all over the place. Some decent phenos I've seen but as a whole I haven't seen much that impressed me. I guess the big easy cut the guys run here is headband leaning.

Oh and hello guys, finally done trimming, at least for now, lol.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Latest posts

Top Bottom