Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MGRox

MGRox

bullrider getting triple nitrate forms MG in the mix.
Bull  381646

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

No, I've never done anything like that. I try to avoid taking on any extra work if it can be avoided, keeps me from trying a lot of stuff.

Well I think I'm gonna get you some my next batch, which unfotonatly isn't until next harvest mid April but I think it'd do you a world of good bro. I'll link up some info about it for ya so you can get an idea what the heck it really it is. I'll hit yea up in a PM cause I don't know what the rules are of linking another site.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Cool, thanks.

Anytime, 2k16 is a whole new chapter for me in my life. I'm starting new and hitting the books. I want to dive deeper into the endocannabinoid system and really work towards creating a healthier life for my family and my patients as well. I'm working to go 100% true organic and rely on no store bought shit. I want to build a self sustaining ecosystem. Wish me luck lol.

I better stop before the gnome calls me a hippy lol.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Anytime, 2k16 is a whole new chapter for me in my life. I'm starting new and hitting the books. I want to dive deeper into the endocannabinoid system and really work towards creating a healthier life for my family and my patients as well. I'm working to go 100% true organic and rely on no store bought shit. I want to build a self sustaining ecosystem. Wish me luck lol.

I better stop before the gnome calls me a hippy lol.
Actually kinda sounds like some shit the gnome could get behind.
Good luck with your endeavours, I hope it all works out for you.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Thanks @Papa Indica. It's time for me to turn over a new leaf for being a shit head for so many years. Time to repay what people have done for me.
thats how im seetting up my farm end up no till supplying own nute crops , comfrey , nettles , horstail. beet leaves alfalfa ect . with layering to replenish the soil . compost microbe tea . pretty simple once u get into it . a decent worm bin and ur in action . Im cheating by doing first crop in supper organic soil then go no till as the people into it take yrs to build the perfect eco system . M8 i got heaps of research n this . If u get signal app we can chat . cheers .

Oh plus worship at the alter of Seafour lol.

putembk

putembk

My son in law applied for a new job today....here is how it went....do you think he got the job???

Human resource manager:....What is your greatest weekness?

Son in law:....Honesty sir.

Human resource manager:....I don't really think honesty is a weakness.....

Son in law:....I don't give a fuck what you think!!!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

My son in law applied for a new job today....here is how it went....do you think he got the job???

Human resource manager:....What is your greatest weekness?

Son in law:....Honesty sir.

Human resource manager:....I don't really think honesty is a weakness.....

Son in law:....I don't give a fuck what you think!!!
Oh yeah, I'm sure the job was his right on the spot. Interviewers always love to be spoken to in this way, it's the best kept secret in nailing job interviews.
If he had told him he wanted him to fuck off and die he could've started out with an extra 10 grand a year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom