Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

So I decided I would make breakfast for my ladies so here it is..
Some home made doughnuts. Not the prettiest but mighty tasty.
STR8

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hey guys, how is everyone today?
The doughnuts look awesome str8, freakin' love some homemade doughnuts, we haven't made any in quite a while, I think we're about due.
Got that garden work done, now I'm thinking about having something to eat and maybe a movie.
DSCF0222
DSCF0223

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Morning like minded folks.

Just finished changing the timers on my lights and fans. Day light savings is here. Pain in the ass. Timer for my lights went crazy on me and the lights kept turning off. Will watch it close, might need to run to the store and get a new one. Wish they would leave Daylight time on all year round. Wouldn't be so dark in the winter and I enjoy having it stay light longer in the evening during the warmer months.

Another warm, dry day around here. Low humidity as well....15%. Humidifiers are running at full blast to keep the plants happy in the grow.

Time to take the dog for a walk....later.....
I just leave mine alone, let the plants run on the same time all the time. They don't know anything about daylight savings, why mess with their schedule is my way of thinking. I'm sure it doesn't hurt them any but, I can't see the point in doing it myself but, I try to keep my workload at a minimum by necessity so, it's extra stuff to do in my eyes too and one of my timers is kind of a pain to get too so...
Just my thought.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I just leave mine alone, let the plants run on the same time all the time. They don't know anything about daylight savings, why mess with their schedule is my way of thinking. I'm sure it doesn't hurt them any but, I can't see the point in doing it myself but, I try to keep my workload at a minimum by necessity so, it's extra stuff to do in my eyes too and one of my timers is kind of a pain to get too so...
Just my thought.
Im the same there papa I just.leave the timers alone only thing that changes is the time they come on and go off..there's only so many countries who do the light saving bollocks ...it was a British builder who came up with the idea he wasn't happy people were asleep when the sun was out lol..it was only after he died they decided to go ahead with it..bit fucked up hey

putembk

putembk

@Papa Indica....I agree with the extra work but it fits my schedule better having the lights come on at 9 and go out 12 hrs later. Believe me I have enough shit to do without making more work for myself.

Nice looking starts dude.....be well

Latest posts

Top Bottom