Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

I just heard some shitty news. My cousin's father in-law was just sent home from the hospital and they told him he had from 2 days to 2 weeks to live. He had been having some pretty bad issues and finally went to a Dr. and ended up having to have one lung removed and then they found problems with the other one.
He hasn't been able to eat all for some reason in all of this and they thought they were gonna be able to do something to help him, he would've had to eat from a blender for the rest of his time living but, he would've had more time anyway but, they ended up not being able to do it. Apparently there's nothing at all they can do for him at this point.
Has me really bummed out, I'm close to my cousin and his family for one thing but also, he is a really good shit. He's always been a pot smoker and grown weed and he's always been someone who's cool to everyone and always ready to roll one up and get you high. He was always good for a laugh too, he was the one that killed off the almost finished plants with a dose of straight nutes that time and always kept a good sense of humor through shit like that.
Life is good for these kicks in the ass every once in a while.
So Sorry pops.
Life's ups and downs. May your life have more ups than downs. Just remember to enjoy the ups.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Morning fuckes.
166 posts behind, I'm not going to read lol.
I just learned this morning that only amateurs keep calanders......
See G I keep telling you I'm just an amateur. I need my calendar because I can't remember shit. @ a glance I can see last time I did what preventative and so on.
Thats me amateur states lol. But still trying.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Seedlings or big girls? Big girls are sleeping at the moment.
Speaking of sleep, you must have to do that at some point, don't you? lol

I just learned this morning that only amateurs keep calanders......
Who told you this? I don't need to keep track of how much I'm feeding, I can retain numbers easily enough to go feeding to feeding knowing what's going on but, I have to use it to keep track of things like which day I flip something on, or loaded the cloner, stuff like that, I'd easily forget which day I did what on.

putembk

putembk

Morning gang.....

Snowing again. I heard a rumor that the sun is still there somewhere. Used to love spring....now only wind and snow.

Looking like a good day for up potting. By the way....I am an amateur. I would be totally lost without my feeding schedule and calendar. If you have a perpetual grow going and I do, it gets confusing. But, like I said, I am an amateur. ha ha!!!

Annual family Easter gathering at my brother in laws house tomorrow. Always amusing. Drama drama and more drama. There is more hate going on in this family that the middle east. I just sit back, watch and take it all in. Two divorces going on this year....wondering who is gonna show up. Sure would be interesting if all of them came. Might need a MMA referee.

Lights came on 15 minutes ago....better go stick my nose in......

str8smokn

str8smokn

Can someone tell me what these are? Only seen in the tray of my big mom.
And she's dying. I thought it was a lockout at first,so I've pulled her to flush the shit out of her and I see these in her tray.
Will a mosquito dunk work on these or what will. I'd hate for them to move throughout my grow.
STR8

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Speaking of sleep, you must have to do that at some point, don't you? lol

Who told you this? I don't need to keep track of how much I'm feeding, I can retain numbers easily enough to go feeding to feeding knowing what's going on but, I have to use it to keep track of things like which day I flip something on, or loaded the cloner, stuff like that, I'd easily forget which day I did what on.
Lol insomnia was the reason i started smoking and unless ive got a nice heavy indica sleep is not my friend.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Can someone tell me what these are? Only seen in the tray of my big mom.
View attachment 585250 And she's dying. I thought it was a lockout at first,so I've pulled her to flush the shit out of her and I see these in her tray.
Will a mosquito dunk work on these or what will. I'd hate for them to move throughout my grow.
STR8
If they junp around when squirted with water springtails, otherwise id go with putembks second guess

Top Bottom