Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Here's her roots,no much really,but I cut off the bottom 2" of it and put fresh soil in the bottom of pot.
Before adding new soil to the pot I dusted the sides and bottom with D.E powder.
I also put some fresh soil with D.E powder on top of her ,about a 1/2 " depth,but not up against the stalk.
I guess I will just keep an eye on her.
Should I feed her now or wait . I did just flush her.
STR8

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
View attachment 585340 Here's her roots,no much really,but I cut off the bottom 2" of it and put fresh soil in the bottom of pot.
Before adding new soil to the pot I dusted the sides and bottom with D.E powder.
I also put some fresh soil with D.E powder on top of her ,about a 1/2 " depth,but not up against the stalk.
STR8
What is that sunshine mix?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Soil condition sounded a little rough like it was running off, a good wetting agent may help next tine you water. If youve got some aloe or yucca around that will help the water penetrate that soil

I can get some!.. The top of the soil was packed . I pushed my finger through in a couple spots. It was kind of like a mat.
Again I'm hoping that the flushing helped saturate all of the soil. Not just channeling.
STR8

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I can get some!.. The top of the soil was packed . I pushed my finger through in a couple spots. It was kind of like a mat.
Again I'm hoping that the flushing helped saturate all of the soil. Not just channeling.
STR8
Just buy an aloe plant throw it in the window sill that gets light for a portion of the day (pretty much anything but south facing) and keep it in a small pot, water every couple weeks. Cut off 1 inch long chunks of leaf per gal. It will make a bunch of pups then you can have like 10 new aloe plants in a couple months, give a few away and keep a few for your garden. Way cheaper than buying 200x or whatever.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Just buy an aloe plant throw it in the window sill that gets light for a portion of the day (pretty much anything but south facing) and keep it in a small pot, water every couple weeks. Cut off 1 inch long chunks of leaf per gal. It will make a bunch of pups then you can have like 10 new aloe plants in a couple months, give a few away and keep a few for your garden. Way cheaper than buying 200x or whatever.

I used to have one in my room as a kid,I kept breaking it and rubbing it on myself . Until i used enough for my allergy to appear from it. I break out in a rash now where ....but my hands..
So I guess I could grow another one,just not rub on me..
STR8

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I used to have one in my room as a kid,I kept breaking it and rubbing it on myself . Until i used enough for my allergy to appear from it. I break out in a rash now where ....but my hands..
So I guess I could grow another one,just not rub on me..
STR8
Uh oh! Yea theyre easy enough and so low maintenance, just rubber glove it when you use it and you should be fine.

Heres the thread
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/watering-cans.77743/

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

View attachment 585340 Here's her roots,no much really,but I cut off the bottom 2" of it and put fresh soil in the bottom of pot.
STR8
Yeah bro, those roots don't look terribly healthy to me, not sure what's going on there, maybe just kinda dehydrated like tj said, hope you get her str8ened out. :)

Top Bottom