Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
It's a shame those strawberry cough X high octane fire alien are hermies. Was watering and rubbed up against one and it has some crazy funk...I keep sniffing my arm like a horny dog

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
People take no pride in what they do anymore. Breeders should "breed", not just pollen chuck, fuckin' chucks for bucks.
Yeah man these one were a blind gift, and told they should be good..lol..but I think they were a botched fem job. Cause I got all females. And no way I picked out all the males in the other half the pack I killed last fall

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I think a few of us should get together and form our own little seed company and give ourselves that honest name, Chucks For Bucks and see how we do. As long as some "fire" can be found in there we'd be ok with some herms in there too, it seems to work for everyone else.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Bout to burn some of the nl5xhaze there tj, met a "connoisseur" last night at the bar. As far as connoisseurs go he didnt know shit about herb, his joints ran like a mofo and his weed didnt get me high lmao. Kid couldnt tell me what kush smelled like
Bout to burn some of the nl5xhaze there tj, met a "connoisseur" last night at the bar. As far as connoisseurs go he didnt know shit about herb, his joints ran like a mofo and his weed didnt get me high lmao. Kid couldnt tell me what kush smelled like
Oh and apparently my herb was "good hydro but smelled nutey" i chuckled.

Top Bottom