Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Download 5

Maybe some fire oregano, a boise state football player tried to sell me some oregano one time, i told him to make some spaghetti

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Lol ive got extras, im sitting on alot of cookies atm. And more trim coming down soon. One got the chop yesterday, the last three will probably come down tomorrow or the next day
I dont do any blasting so butter is where most my trim goes. I know a guy thats got a vacuum purge system and the whole 9 so occasionally ill have him blast for me but i prefer flower anyway

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Ever clear bro..super simple and produces same product
Yea i thought about using some shine, just talking about getting the ol carboy and still running again. Thats alot of fun if youve never made any. I dont even like to drink but making shine is a good time. Ive never had a gummy, a buddy makes suckers but theyre a little slow to eat for me, a gunmy would be nice

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Yea i thought about using some shine, just talking about getting the ol carboy and still running again. Thats alot of fun if youve never made any. I dont even like to drink but making shine is a good time. Ive never had a gummy, a buddy makes suckers but theyre a little slow to eat for me, a gunmy would be nice
I use a recipe that's easily found on Google. Hash gummies. And it's the one that says super potent hash gummies

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I use a recipe that's easily found on Google. Hash gummies. And it's the one that says super potent hash gummies
Ill look for it, sounds tasty. Super potent is a good adjective for herb anything lol. Those peanut butter cups i made were from the dude grows show. Pretty tasty but i quadrupled his dose on the butter cause it was a bit low. Snuck some butter into the chocolate too

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Ill look for it, sounds tasty. Super potent is a good adjective for herb anything lol. Those peanut butter cups i made were from the dude grows show. Pretty tasty but i quadrupled his dose on the butter cause it was a bit low. Snuck some butter into the chocolate too
Nice

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I don't eat enough of my cookies when I make 'em, I've given half of this last batch away and I still have a few. The fuckers are hard as rocks and should probably be thrown at this point. I've still got enough butter to make more sitting in the freezer but, I don't know.
They make me not want to smoke/vape and I like to, ya know?

Top Bottom