• Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Good to see yea around Arctic

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Good to hear from ya

Thanks G you softy lol, have you been killing the fish this summer as well? You and mitten probably killed most the fish up that way already i imagine XD

What's going on arctic been awhile. Those are some nice looking fish, How you liking ur harvest?

I really liked the NL5xHaze, something about the high i really enjoyed. Made me laugh harder and smile bigger than i have in a long long time, could just be smoking my own herb i enjoyed so much but i may have to give her some more runs.

Good to see yea around Arctic
View attachment 616364

Of course always good to see you blacksheep, glad they let you become a full fledged member of society again XD

putembk

putembk

Afternoon.....haven't been around and just stopping in on a few places. Everything looks to be normal here. Glad to see. Good looking buds guys....keep up the good work. I would post some pics but to busy now. Hope all have a great weekend. One of these days things will slow down at Pute's house.....lol

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Been out in the garden since 4am spraying my plants. Hour and a half later I'm finally done :sleep:

I didn't go with the death in a bottle (avid, forbid, or pylon) since they are all illegal in cali (last thing I need is to get busted for illegal pesticides) so I got 100% cold pressed need, hopefully a strong regiment will fight them off in a few weeks

Top Bottom