• Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Here comes the purple....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Been out in the garden since 4am spraying my plants. Hour and a half later I'm finally done :sleep:

I didn't go with the death in a bottle (avid, forbid, or pylon) since they are all illegal in cali (last thing I need is to get busted for illegal pesticides) so I got 100% cold pressed need, hopefully a strong regiment will fight them off in a few weeks
You got neem for the hemp russets mites? Not to be a Debbie downer but that's not going to work. RM are the devil just like pm.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Your shits looking real proper black sheep, tell me to shut up if I'm out if Line but if I were you I would make the transition to coco slowly like maybe just a couple of plants if you still plan on switching.

Lol thanks and no you're not out of line. Just love to experiment and learn new things is all. Figure theirs no reason to keep leaning about this plant :) I plan on trying out a couple of plants next run and see how it goes.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

You got neem for the hemp russets mites? Not to be a Debbie downer but that's not going to work. RM are the devil just like pm.
Yeah I know how bad they are, but you do understand how neem works right? It is a systemic killer. It doesn't kill them directly it stops the life cycle So it will take 3 weeks or so but it will kill them and I won't harm anyone in the process of doing it.

Ppl are to quick these days to turn to harmful pesticides

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yeah I know how bad they are, but you do understand how neem works right? It is a systemic killer. It doesn't kill them directly it stops the life cycle So it will take 3 weeks or so but it will kill them and I won't harm anyone in the process of doing it.

Yea I understand exactly how been works but I'm starting to think you don't. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.
Neem is not a systemic killer, Neem has to be ate by the pest "works well with spider mites not hemp russet mites" it coats the plant if sprayed correctly with a spreader.
If need was systemic it would enter the plants cell wall and remain there for a period of time.
The problem with neem is you would have to spray it every time your plant grows because russets are not stupid like spider mites and will hunt down the new growth instead of stupidly eating the neem coated areas.
So good luck, like grave kasket said green cleaner will give you a better fighting chance then neem.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

Wow just wow not evening trying to troll you man but neem is not systematic if sprayed. Also russets swim in neem and throw pool parties while serving your precious plant as snacks and im not speaking out my ass either man I used neem every otherday for months along with my usual ipm of monteray garden spray garlic and ghost peppers with some beanies here and there and yet the russets lived Shit they even survived full on azamax root drench and folier . I hope you can knock me out with neem

Top Bottom