Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah ,I knew a grower around here who mentioned about buying a house and blowing it up. Like you said ,not the best part of town but if you can stiffen,and reinforce the door and widow Jams/Frame then you should be good. But shit around here they would just cut thru the wall or roof and gain access that way.sorry I'm rambling.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey I came across a Blackberry Kush bag seed today to add to my stash. A friend found some B.K and found a seed in a bud while I was there. So I might start it here soon.
STR8

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Hey I came across a Blackberry Kush bag seed today to add to my stash. A friend found some B.K and found a seed in a bud while I was there. So I might start it here soon.
STR8
bbk get its frosty on... its been used in many xs

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Yeah ,I knew a grower around here who mentioned about buying a house and blowing it up. Like you said ,not the best part of town but if you can stiffen,and reinforce the door and widow Jams/Frame then you should be good. But shit around here they would just cut thru the wall or roof and gain access that way.sorry I'm rambling.
STR8
yeah man I would have a few plans to put into action, first would be a fence and a rescue dog or two. then always a body there working. it would be work fer sure lol

str8smokn

str8smokn

This wasn't per say frosty ,but it tasted pretty flavorful and the high was good.just wondering how this one would come out. If I get lucky w/one seed.
STR8

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
This wasn't per say frosty ,but it tasted pretty flavorful and the high was good.just wondering how this one would come out. If I get lucky w/one seed.
STR8
if the smoke was good there is a chance that bean will make something . one of my top fav plants came from a bagseed. fucker was crazy stable to boot.
good luck man

str8smokn

str8smokn

That's what I'm hoping for. That cookie revegg was bag seed also so I'd be lucky to get two Bomb bag seed plants but I'm all for it. Lucky Buddha is on my side.
STR8

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
That's what I'm hoping for. That cookie revegg was bag seed also so I'd be lucky to get two Bomb bag seed plants but I'm all for it. Lucky Buddha is on my side.
STR8
just run m a few time and see how they act. takes a few runs sometimes to show true colors

str8smokn

str8smokn

yes sir, I plan on it at least until I find another good one but I will keep her for a bit.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yes sir ,she's about to flood my veg/flower room with about 4-5. LOL that's funny now that I say it. She's gonna be flooding the room ......with 4 maybe 5 plants. But I'm in a 4x4 so to let em bush out the 4 should do good I hope.i will just have to train better this time, not letting Madusa show her head this time.
STR8

Canman

Canman

Hi Jim.. Question for you.. I have had my enduro ('07 yamaha rm225) in storage out here in the Desert since I moved down here from Norcal 2 years ago.. The outdoor storage unit has gotten very sandy inside and hot as shit at times.. Aside from a new battery and oil change, is there anything else maintenance-wise I need to do to it??? Thanks ..Canman.. Here is some new bud that came to me as Epic OG...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Hi Jim.. Question for you.. I have had my enduro ('07 yamaha rm225) in storage out here in the Desert since I moved down here from Norcal 2 years ago.. The outdoor storage unit has gotten very sandy inside and hot as shit at times.. Aside from a new battery and oil change, is there anything else maintenance-wise I need to do to it??? Thanks ..Canman.. Here is some new bud that came to me as Epic OG... View attachment 544584
id for sure check the carb and gas tank well. you might have to pull the tank and rinse it out real good. prolly gelled puddle in the bottom. the float bolw on the bottom of the carb maybe gelled up a bit also. after cleaned out and fueled back up. get some seafoam to help recondition the rest of the insides...you should be titties after that man

Canman

Canman

Thanks for the info..Think I'll drop it off at the Yamaha shop..BTW, this is going down a mile from my house this saturday.. Should be cool.. Have a great day,. Canman

Top Bottom