Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I got ya. I was just wandering. It's been getting into 50's around here at night but not much colder then that.
I repotted my two peppers and the scotches had 4-5 peppers within 2 days,it was crazy.
STR8
Damn that is crazy fast

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I got ya. I was just wandering. It's been getting into 50's around here at night but not much colder then that.
I repotted my two peppers and the scotches had 4-5 peppers within 2 days,it was crazy.
STR8
We have been in the low 40s. Cool enough to make the Tabasco wilt a bit

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
STR8
I do kinda like the green flavor tho lol

str8smokn

str8smokn

I know that's what I thought, but there were no blooms before and then Bam peppers.
Do the green kind of give you a jalapeño taste? I guess just crispier skin.
I will be bringing mine indoors here soon. Keep them going and move back out next spring.
STR8

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
View attachment 542652 View attachment 542653 I know that's what I thought, but there were no blooms before and then Bam peppers.
Do the green kind of give you a jalapeño taste? I guess just crispier skin.
I will be bringing mine indoors here soon. Keep them going and move back out next spring.
STR8
Those things should blow up with some new shoes. I transfered on a my lil one and it put on like five inchs but no peppers. Got a few blooms tho.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I have never seen a plant root so weak..lil fine white angle hair for roots wth

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Hey him is that separate mh,hps you got running there?how do they work out for you side by side.do ya notice better on either side?was thinking if running 600mh and 400 hps back to back after watching capulators results...cheers bro...
its a lucalox hps,plant max mh, and a digilux mh...it was more laziness bro. I just put all hps back in. had a bunch a cuts vegging for a bit, and needed the extra light. but didn't change out

keiksweat

keiksweat

its a lucalox hps,plant max mh, and a digilux mh...it was more laziness bro. I just put all hps back in. had a bunch a cuts vegging for a bit, and needed the extra light. but didn't change out
What you think about back to back mh,hps, have you tried it yourself jim

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
What you think about back to back mh,hps, have you tried it yourself jim
ive tryd it, but didn't keep tabs on it.
I think you cant go wrong mixing spectrums. just getting the percentage rite would bethe key id say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom