Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

yeah man plants lookin good in here.i wonder if its like hot water and sugar,maybe the warmer water mixes the nutes better or helps break down salts in the rootzone.im sitting here tryin to figure out how to heat some of my water and try a few plants lol.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Dude exactly i see way more praying. I use too run alot of uc's and got stuck on chillers. Then i tried the warm water and damn if it didnt make a difference. Ive actually seen more stretch have you seen more stretch? I might just be crazy.
Most definitely see n more stretch man. That's a easy fix on next run tho huh?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
yeah man plants lookin good in here.i wonder if its like hot water and sugar,maybe the warmer water mixes the nutes better or helps break down salts in the rootzone.im sitting here tryin to figure out how to heat some of my water and try a few plants lol.
Got a coffe pot brother?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
A bucket heater from hardware store if your not in a hurry lol

sixstring

sixstring

im thinking i can easily get a few gallons up on a shelf in my grow where i know its always 82-84 f and see how it works.fuck i use ceramic heats to heat my shop at night,all i gotta do is put a few gallons on makeshift table in front of the heater and it should be high 80s or 90s by morning when i water.im on this tomorrow night when i shut down .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

yeah was gunna say just let the next drink sit in the grow room until needed.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Lil bubbley for the girls
IMAG1752

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Nice still trying to get my cam to take shots like that . Bye the way one of your girls looks like she wants out , out off the roof that is .
This a damn burner smart phone cam. I can't believe it take pics worth a shit. And yes geotagging is off

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
im thinking i can easily get a few gallons up on a shelf in my grow where i know its always 82-84 f and see how it works.fuck i use ceramic heats to heat my shop at night,all i gotta do is put a few gallons on makeshift table in front of the heater and it should be high 80s or 90s by morning when i water.im on this tomorrow night when i shut down .
What's up man. You have a good 420?

sixstring

sixstring

Busy past couple days man,we just had a grandson and now im sitting at the dentist lol.did get baked before i came here :)
started using some hot water on a few plants yesterday to see if it changes anything

Top Bottom