G gnome

View attachment 566643
S.berry= salmon berries. Salmon creek big bud X very berry kush
Ur ol'lady must be a doors fan.....?

Both! But man I love me some shrimp gumbo! My wife makes some bomb gumbo

Don't think I've ever had a gumbo.

It's soooo good! If it's made right!
20150219 192714

Here's some gumbo. I make this shit all the time....andoulle sausage, chicken ,and shrimp. Trick is to cook the roux to a dark chocolate color w/o burning it.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I'm not a fan of grape at all and my patients aren't big fans either. I've ran a ton of tga gear on the past including quazytrain and wasn't too impressed with any of it, all of it was pretty good. My friend knows subcool and got a cut of something called snowdog or snow something from him can't remember the name it was years ago and that shit was fire. Also there's a local that has a killer cut of agent orange he won't share with me but besides those two cuts I haven't seen any tga that I wanted bad

The cut of QT I've got makes my mouth water and the high is out of this world. I'd love to have a cut of agent orange. I like fruity shit. Don't get me wrong I love me some old school OG type shit but my taste buds like the sweet stuff and it seems to get smoked first, sweet and sour and add some chocolate in there and well uhm yea lol.

G gnome

G gnome

The cut of QT I've got makes my mouth water and the high is out of this world. I'd love to have a cut of agent orange. I like fruity shit. Don't get me wrong I love me some old school OG type shit but my taste buds like the sweet stuff and it seems to get smoked first, sweet and sour and add some chocolate in there and well uhm yea lol.
Thats what she sed

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Lol yea! 20lbs, so you're unmarked officers keep driving around us so if they'd just come get us so we can get this over with that'd be great cause it's cold out.

Lol i can only assume they got so high and paranoid they thought everyonr was a cop. Im imagining it like the scene in fear and loathing where theyre on/around a carousel and everyone has lizard heads lol

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Lol i can only assume they got so high and paranoid they thought everyonr was a cop. Im imagining it like the scene in fear and loathing where theyre on/around a carousel and everyone has lizard heads lol

Fuck that, if I'm going down for 20 units I'm waiting until they yank me from my car. Not calling myself in.

Some people just can't handle weed......

Top Bottom