• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Glue looking to make some donkey dicks lol

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Alright so ive got a story for you guys. My lady drops me off at a friends house so i can help him with something while she goes and gets groceries around 6pm last night. Me and my friend finish up what were doing and smoke some bowls and chill for a while. A couple hours go by and im thinking alright maybe she got side tracked and what not but im not too worried. A couple hours/bowls later in sitting there and its 10:30. So i decide if i dont hear from her in a half hour im calling the hospital and if shes not there then the jail lol. Well 10-15 minutes later here she comes, eyes as red as the devils dick, a bag of edibles in one hand and she just looks at me and says "dabs..." in slurred speach. Apparently she bumped into her friend at the store and her friend asked her to smoke so she goes to the car and her friend has edibles too. While theyre smoking their other friend hits them up so theyre like sure we will come hit some dabs. Many dabs and a blunt later she starts to realize she was on a mission, then she realizes shes been gone almost five hours and decides to come get me. Never got the groceries but i wasnt mad. Ive never seen someone so fucked up on MJ in my life lmao and i got some fruity pebbles edibles out of the deal.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

You guys see those two boys in idaho got spooked bringing some MJ into idaho from colorado so they called the police on themselves?

Lol yea! 20lbs, so you're unmarked officers keep driving around us so if they'd just come get us so we can get this over with that'd be great cause it's cold out.

Lol i can only assume they got so high and paranoid they thought everyonr was a cop. Im imagining it like the scene in fear and loathing where theyre on/around a carousel and everyone has lizard heads lol
I haven't seen it but, that's fucking hilarious!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Alright so ive got a story for you guys. My lady drops me off at a friends house so i can help him with something while she goes and gets groceries around 6pm last night. Me and my friend finish up what were doing and smoke some bowls and chill for a while. A couple hours go by and im thinking alright maybe she got side tracked and what not but im not too worried. A couple hours/bowls later in sitting there and its 10:30. So i decide if i dont hear from her in a half hour im calling the hospital and if shes not there then the jail lol. Well 10-15 minutes later here she comes, eyes as red as the devils dick, a bag of edibles in one hand and she just looks at me and says "dabs..." in slurred speach. Apparently she bumped into her friend at the store and her friend asked her to smoke so she goes to the car and her friend has edibles too. While theyre smoking their other friend hits them up so theyre like sure we will come hit some dabs. Many dabs and a blunt later she starts to realize she was on a mission, then she realizes shes been gone almost five hours and decides to come get me. Never got the groceries but i wasnt mad. Ive never seen someone so fucked up on MJ in my life lmao and i got some fruity pebbles edibles out of the deal.
LMAO, that's fucking great.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I will be starting up my Oxycloner tomorrow ,running the Kosher Kush and Suzzies Uzzies through it.
I will also start to flower Suzzies Uzzies Mom and the Kosher Kush ( not sexed yet) . Then move in any clones as needed to make it perpetual .
I will be starting some seeds also.. again

STR8

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I will be starting up my Oxycloner tomorrow ,running the Kosher Kush and Suzzies Uzzies through it.
I will also start to flower Suzzies Uzzies Mom and the Kosher Kush ( not sexed yet) . Then move in any clones as needed to make it perpetual .
I will be starting some seeds also.. again

STR8

Have you had good success with the oxy cloner? Had my eye on it cause its nice n cheap but cant justify buying a cloner just yet.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Have you had good success with the oxy cloner? Had my eye on it cause its nice n cheap but cant justify buying a cloner just yet.

I haven't ran it yet but @tattoojim uses it and says they work pretty good . And the price is a lot better then the others.

Good luck with it bro, I hope it works well for you.

Thank you sir ,I'm hoping for good results. I'm only running 5 Kosher kushes and about 5 Suzzies Uzzies for now.
Then the seeds will come into play and thanks to two generous farmers I have a good selection .

@Papa Indica When are you getting another tent for all of your moms ,cause I know your running out of room by now in the veg tent..
That's got to be a good problem to have.
STR8

Top Bottom