Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Yes I used to have the sis and the 4 there all good. I gave the Chemdog #4 to a friend and heven says it's his favorite. He crossed it it the agent orange but hasn't flowered the offspring yet.
That sounds good..I feel.like sometimes I get a lil wiff a citrus on this. Come back and no..But later I think I catch it again..I like it..I threw out a keeper in the last round, didn't realize till it was cured and smoking it. I was really sad. It trumped all no have now in potency

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

So my friend was over last night and seeing as how this last run wasn't up to par I told him I was changing the names. I now have chemical garbage instead of d, then we have the sour garbage, garbage diesel just undecided wether to name the hogs breath to hog garbage or garbage breath

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
So my friend was over last night and seeing as how this last run wasn't up to par I told him I was changing the names. I now have chemical garbage instead of d, then we have the sour garbage, garbage diesel just undecided wether to name the hogs breath to hog garbage or garbage breath
Couldn't be that bad..or it would have got thrown in the bubble bags lol

G gnome

G gnome

Pounded the white bass yesterday. .....got to fillet a bunch o fish this morning. Didnt get home till almost 9. So ......bout the interference w the vexilar....never had a problem fishin next to my buddy who has the marcum but, yesterday i was fishin w a guy who has a fl20 and that thing was fuckin me up. We drilled a fuck load o holes and the 4 of us were all bouncin around and every time i caught a fish that dude w the fl20 comes and fishes right on top of me and my fuckin screnn lights up so i wud move catch a fish and here comes mr. Fl20 right after me. So, eventually i had to tell em " the reason i keep movin is cuz ur fuckin me up and the reason u not catching em is NOT cuz ur not in the right spot.....its cuz ur a fuckin idiot "

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Couldn't be that bad..or it would have got thrown in the bubble bags lol
It still better than most the shit around here but not near the quality it should be the chems the wrong color.
Little bag of hog bottoms and big bag of chem
20160130 095706
20160130 095911
20160130 095816
20160130 095957

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Looks good.
So I got a side by side here of alien og these were cut of the same plant and rooted at the same time and have had identical treatment. The smaller one lagged from the get go and a couple weeks later look how far behind it is. I was going to give this small plant to a friend but I wouldn't grow it myself so it's getting tossed. She did dudded out and must be culled
20160130 100754

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Looks good.
So I got a side by side here of alien og these were cut of the same plant and rooted at the same time and have had identical treatment. The smaller one lagged from the get go and a couple weeks later look how far behind it is. I was going to give this small plant to a friend but I wouldn't grow it myself so it's getting tossed. She did dudded out and must be culledView attachment 568594
I was I'm.better now lol..crazy.the one never made it to transplant

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Pounded the white bass yesterday. .....got to fillet a bunch o fish this morning. Didnt get home till almost 9. So ......bout the interference w the vexilar....never had a problem fishin next to my buddy who has the marcum but, yesterday i was fishin w a guy who has a fl20 and that thing was fuckin me up. We drilled a fuck load o holes and the 4 of us were all bouncin around and every time i caught a fish that dude w the fl20 comes and fishes right on top of me and my fuckin screnn lights up so i wud move catch a fish and here comes mr. Fl20 right after me. So, eventually i had to tell em " the reason i keep movin is cuz ur fuckin me up and the reason u not catching em is NOT cuz ur not in the right spot.....its cuz ur a fuckin idiot "
No deer for the freezer..better fill it up with some fish huh

Top Bottom