Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Huge shout out to @Og Gong @Medusa and @mrgrowguy for all the help the two brothers hooked me up real nice and I'm embarrassed by their generosity . Nice bread mr gg and can't wait to try the cooks og. Much respect and good vibes .

Awesome brotha hope you enjoy your vacation.
I love the sense of community on this site ever in co I'm your man lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I love the sense of community on this site ever in co I'm your man lol
For sure man. I was never into forums before but, (and I'm not gonna go into the whole story), a guy I know directed me to the unmentionable place and I got into it for a while. Over there they're constantly talking about family this and family that and I never felt it from them at all really but, when I moved over here I immediately started feeling a sense of community or "family". A lot of great people here.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
For sure man. I was never into forums before but, (and I'm not gonna go into the whole story), a guy I know directed me to the unmentionable place and I got into it for a while. Over there they're constantly talking about family this and family that and I never felt it from them at all really but, when I moved over here I immediately started feeling a sense of community or "family". A lot of great people here.
I had a very similar experience before I made it here sure we have our fair share of trolls but for the most part great people. I just had breakfast with 3 farmers from here and it was great.good food good people and even better nugs lol

str8smokn

str8smokn

it would be nice to know some other Farmers personally and to be able to meet up to try each others stash. Just to be able to compare skills or knowledge n person.

Oh and I love it here . This is the only place that I've venture to and everyone helped out so well that I never needed any other place.
Much Respect to all fellow Farmers who have helped me along the way.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom