Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Damn they aren't that bad guys. And for people with maybe have limited space,as in only one place for flower and or veg they work pretty damn good.
Shit I have three nice jars full of Auto nugs,and a pan full of Auto bubble hash also. So no complaints on my side,but each to their own.
STR8

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
1454213598266 1592571182
1454213788177 625039440

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Damn they aren't that bad guys. And for people with maybe have limited space,as in only one place for flower and or veg they work pretty damn good.
Shit I have three nice jars full of Auto nugs,and a pan full of Auto bubble hash also. So no complaints on my side,but each to their own.
STR8
Having that limited space when I started is one big thing that made me go that way, turn around time, ya know? They have gotten better than they were back then from everything I've heard and granted, just starting out I'm sure a lot of shit was my fault but, I even tried a couple later on and didn't have much luck with them so, I guess they're just a bad fit with the way I do things, or something. Anyway, once I got to a point where I swore them off, I just kinda took a hard line stance with them. I've seen yours and they look good, if they're working good for you that's great.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Having that limited space when I started is one big thing that made me go that way, turn around time, ya know? They have gotten better than they were back then from everything I've heard and granted, just starting out I'm sure a lot of shit was my fault but, I even tried a couple later on and didn't have much luck with them so, I guess they're just a bad fit with the way I do things, or something. Anyway, once I got to a point where I swore them off, I just kinda took a hard line stance with them. I've seen yours and they look good, if they're working good for you that's great.
That last one I had going was looking good and healthy but, it needed some hps lighting, it was way behind where it should have been when she met her fate.

str8smokn

str8smokn

It's all good @Papa Indica , I was just kind of trying to stand up for them you know.
See right now I'm still not in completely separated spaces,so I might have to run all of my reg's this time and just reveg again afterwards.
So I was atleast able to get some flowers while Vegging my reg's with the Autos.
STR8

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

It's all good @Papa Indica , I was just kind of trying to stand up for them you know.
See right now I'm still not in completely separated spaces,so I might have to run all of my reg's this time and just reveg again afterwards.
So I was atleast able to get some flowers while Vegging my reg's with the Autos.
STR8
You gotta do what you gotta do bro. Gotta have that smoke. lol

Top Bottom