Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Wtf am I doing on here? I was going strong and then the next thing I know I'm waking up with a laptop in my face.... hmmm. Catch up then try to get some more sleep I guess. lol

That sounds complicated just put that shit in the microwave and overnight it.

I use a turbo dryer..works great

Whenever I grow crap weed I microwave dry it and turn it all into crap hash. I can harvest and be doin daps in like 30 min.

No micro needed for daps. Use wet material soaked in diesel
You guys have some fucked up idea's about drying and curing buds, and you forgot the important part... the flush! After I get my buds all trimmed off the plant I use a strainer, (filled as many times as necessary), and rinse with water as hot as I can get it from the tap to get a good flush, then I throw it all in a pillowcase, tie it off, and toss it in the clothes dryer for about 6 hours, take it out and jar it up, done. Easy as pie. Everyone tells me they can't get buds like mine anywhere. You can take that method to the bank! I don't usually share such closely guarded secrets but hey, you guys are my bro's.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
1454590361567 1334811992
1454590414679 938401194
1454590455478 1592571182

stonestacker

stonestacker

Good morning Jim.
You boys had fun last night.
Party at my house tonightView attachment 569895
Steam that shit.

I git an unbelievable appetite. ...i eat more than anyone i know damn near. I shud be obese....idk why im not
Trust me that will catch up to you in your forties. Even sooner since you quit smoking.

All we ever had was mexidirt
Mexican brown, Panama red, Columbian red, and gold, Mauwee wowey, and tie stick. My fav was black hash.

Have a good night bro, my condolences to the wife. lmfao!
That had me rolling.

I use a turbo dryer..works great
Papa beat me to it but put it in a pillowcase and use the clothes dryer.

Top Bottom