• Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Lol i was waiting for it

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I am cool with people calling themselves farmers.

I was a guerrilla grower for a few decades. Finally got a light and started growing indoors around 2006. I still do a few guerrilla grows because they are the most fun for me. Heartbreaking at times but fun.
I was using 4 1000w lights but had to take a health break. I started back with just one light for now.
I have had a good run this time so I am going to start adding one more light at a time until I know I can handle things again. When your back and hip quit on you it gets tough. But I seem to be back for now.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I am cool with people calling themselves farmers.

I was a guerrilla grower for a few decades. Finally got a light and started growing indoors around 2006. I still do a few guerrilla grows because they are the most fun for me. Heartbreaking at times but fun.
I was using 4 1000w lights but had to take a health break. I started back with just one light for now.
I have had a good run this time so I am going to start adding one more light at a time until I know I can handle things again. When your back and hip quit on you it gets tough. But I seem to be back for now.
It's good that your health is getting better. May your garden be full sooner than later

Latest posts

Top Bottom