Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Hmmm....interesting place. My .02 on dry/cure. Lots of commercial growers dry and get product to market as fast as they can. If you have no trouble moving it....so be it. I like to start out with the r/h at 60% and slowly drop it to 50%. If done right it should take about a week or so before going to 2 days in a drying bin or sack.....then a nice slow cure in jars. The dank is in the details. Hope I can stay out of trouble here....ha ha.
This place is like the big top circus..should be able to stay out a trouble here ..hah

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

20160215 134509

Good morning ladies, ill get some real photos when im done.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Have ozs of wifi ready, starting bid is 1 million dollars.
View attachment 573568
K I'm in for a mill of rice grains , running low here lol. Smoked some of Chongs Fire cut .was ok but really hard to judge with the quality of the drying curing . To much chlorophyll still in bud I think but it's funny watching ganja celebs saying I only smoke the best and u can be guaranteed of the best . Brings up question what is the best . Like I'd be happy to run most wel known farmers gear up against anything at the cup cause of the love factor missing from commercial stuff . Yep u can taste the love I imo

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

K I'm in for a mill of rice grains , running low here lol. Smoked some of Chongs Fire cut .was ok but really hard to judge with the quality of the drying curing . To much chlorophyll still in bud I think but it's funny watching ganja celebs saying I only smoke the best and u can be guaranteed of the best . Brings up question what is the best . Like I'd be happy to run most wel known farmers gear up against anything at the cup cause of the love factor missing from commercial stuff . Yep u can taste the love I imo

Lol i stopped trusting weed celebs when i saw jorge cervantes' garden with worse herm problems than even g gnome could dream of. I think youre right there ned you can tell the difference between commercial and cared for.

Top Bottom