Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I figured you had your own little private piece of the world up there. I miss my house in the woods I'm on top of my neighbors now
The open property life is where its at bro. My last place, our landlord literally lived 100 feet behind us...

Id come out to grab a glass of milk in the morning in my boxers. Scratch my biz, look to my left, theres my fuckin 60 year old land lord measuring our windows. Gives me a wave...like... Seriously dude? What the feckin-ell

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

The open property life is where its at bro. My last place, our landlord literally lived 100 feet behind us...

Id come out to grab a glass of milk in the morning in my boxers. Scratch my biz, look to my left, theres my fuckin 60 year old land lord measuring our windows. Gives me a wave...like... Seriously dude? What the feckin-ell

Lol know your renters rights, i used to keep printed and highlighted copies for landlords that liked to cone around too often.

MGRox

MGRox

haha ty @mittenmedgrow I was sitting here scratchin' my head trying to figure out what he was meaning.

@tattoojim I see them there pics of ladies hanging, but what they heck are they?

Ask and you shall receive

Blueberry x Vimana (C) 77 days and pluggin away still.
BM C 11wk top

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

That sucks. I used to live in the country with a little land but with the kids it's easier to be in town . I live in a small farm town now not a city . We have rental properties so I'd be the guy measuring your windows but I'd really just be snooping around making sure tenants aren't growing without giving me a cut
Bout to finish off my ghost OG from last run. Great smoke. Hard hittaView attachment 573582
Time to fill her up again

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

When I used to use aero cloners I would change the water at about the point your at and add phd nutrients and give them another week or so. I found that my clones would grow faster in the aero cloner than they would if I transplanted at the stage your at. I let them get tangled up and rooted real well and cut them apart with sharp scissors. Learned that from Jackmayoffer a few years back. I'm pretty sure it was him at least but I could be wrong

Top Bottom