Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kes54800

kes54800

im just getting back into the swing of things. been away for a lil bit....
im about to go to the spot today and go thru all my gear to pick out 3-4 packs to pop. Already know im gonna pop Dank Genetics Flip Mode OG(loompas OG squared x Alien genetics starfighter) and BOG's Sour Bubble and something by Bodhi, just haven't decided on what strain yet , either Blockhead BX, Tranquil Elephantizer remix, Goji OG or his Northern Lights#5. Also prolly a pack from Hazeman, have 10 different to chose from......decisions decisions :D:D:D

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
What's up mang. I feel ya on picking beans for a fresh run. Took me a extra week just to make a final pick. Lol
im just getting back into the swing of things. been away for a lil bit....
im about to go to the spot today and go thru all my gear to pick out 3-4 packs to pop. Already know im gonna pop Dank Genetics Flip Mode OG(loompas OG squared x Alien genetics starfighter) and BOG's Sour Bubble and something by Bodhi, just haven't decided on what strain yet , either Blockhead BX, Tranquil Elephantizer remix, Goji OG or his Northern Lights#5. Also prolly a pack from Hazeman, have 10 different to chose from......decisions decisions :D:D:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom