Unknown farmer
Supporter
DSC04286
DSC04285
DSC04284
DSC04283

sixstring

sixstring

oh now we talkin 2 strokes yeah buddy :) i got rid of this 85 rm 250 cause i spent more time wrenchin on it than i did riding it.
1985 rm 250 085

but this 83 yz 250 is my baby,ill never sell this one.all original except that bigger back tire and sprocket.i've had a few friends go for a ride on her only to turn around and come back and be like dude this fuckin thing scares me lmao.its the one bike i wont ride without a helmet and mx boots.my wife fuckin hates this bike,too loud she says lol
1983 yz 250 006

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
oh now we talkin 2 strokes yeah buddy :) i got rid of this 85 rm 250 cause i spent more time wrenchin on it than i did riding it.
View attachment 540902

but this 83 yz 250 is my baby,ill never sell this one.all original except that bigger back tire and sprocket.i've had a few friends go for a ride on her only to turn around and come back and be like dude this fuckin thing scares me lmao.its the one bike i wont ride without a helmet and mx boots.my wife fuckin hates this bike,too loud she says lol
View attachment 540901
Ringg ding dingdingbraaap..wish I had more ride timeon a 2stroke. All my experience in on 4 strokes. Fastest 2 stroke I've owned 465 Yamaha. Sold that Fucker fast couldn't touch ground and to mach machine lol

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

I'm a asphalt junkie..I'd die in dirt lol
kinda 3rd gear standup guy. Highway around 120
Yeah something about clutching up 3rd on the freeway for the kid in the window of the car next to me just does it... My ex used to always get mad at me for doing wheelies on the freeway and I'd always tell her its for the kids babe... Most the time she'd notice there wasn't any cars around tho

sixstring

sixstring

I have 30 acres to play on at my north camp and hundreds of miles of state trails right behind us.i try to ride mellow but the yz needs to be in the powerband,just gotta hump that gastank all day and try n keep the front tire somewhat on the ground lol.theres a few of us that always go out together 2 or 3 times a year,last time we had 18 guys what a blast.2 of my buddies can ride on just the back tire for long stretches in sand no less so its fun as hell to watch.theres a spot we all park and watch as a few will come over the hill in flight and land down by us like 100 feet later.i wont do that shit anymore haha.but yeah 6 or 8 hours of that and you feel like you played football the next few days .we are bout due for another ride before winter hits :)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Yeah something about clutching up 3rd on the freeway for the kid in the window of the car next to me just does it... My ex used to always get mad at me for doing wheelies on the freeway and I'd always tell her its for the kids babe... Most the time she'd notice there wasn't any cars around tho
I guarantee there is a few lil kids with pics of that Honda on the back wheel..also a few truckers out there that rock nice cameras.

Top Bottom