Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Gonna see if I can hunt up a pic of my old fuel injected buell today. I had one of the sexiest buell exhaust ever made on it. microns hydroformed serpentine. sounded like a cammed 350

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Lol I'm used to it. Up until around a year ago I was in one of the largest motorcycle clubs in the country. I retired out after 10 years of membership due to the ever changing politics and all that but I still ride with some of them... Even got my photo put in the national fbi gang member database... We were far from gangsters and there's some members I wouldn't have jaywalked with much less done crime but its hard to get rid of an image the club created in the 70s and 80s lol

sixstring

sixstring

speaking of flowmasters,this oil is flowing nice in my rig this am for my wake n bake lol.but what a sticky fuckin mess
Oil goo

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Yeah man. I've learned an insane amount from this site and I'm open minded so I'm pretty sure I'll just do better from here... I hope so at least lol... Buying bud off the streets is a crap shoot out here... Everyone says they have bomb shit and you get it and its just some commercial greenhouse bud

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah man. I've learned an insane amount from this site and I'm open minded so I'm pretty sure I'll just do better from here... I hope so at least lol... Buying bud off the streets is a crap shoot out here... Everyone says they have bomb shit and you get it and its just some commercial greenhouse bud

First rule of growclub...everyones shit is the bomb hahaha.
@tattoojim at least your phone takes pics,my shit just up and quit on me yesterday for no reason.1 year old samsucks note 4.time to lemme lemme lemme upgrade :)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
First rule of growclub...everyones shit is the bomb hahaha.
@tattoojim at least your phone takes pics,my shit just up and quit on me yesterday for no reason.1 year old samsucks note 4.time to lemme lemme lemme upgrade :)
Been waiting for this Fucker to take a poop..but no dice lol

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
why do you ask questions I don't wana answer ...DBAG quote of the day!

Latest posts

Top Bottom