Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
@Og Gong you have some beautiful plants my friend,I always like the colors yours put out. Have you won the pic of the month before? I haven't voted cause I thought you had won before. Looking NICE.
STR8
No sir I have not won the potm before. It would be nice but really I'm just there to make it hard for the staff members lmao. I believe in 2-3 week flush to bring out the colors. Thanks again bro.

thanks bro I needed some eyecandy! bloom room is light on flowers for now.
keep up the stellar work brotha
Thanks bro,

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Jack Herer x Strawberry Cough colors!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
@Bulldog11 I didn't want to jack that thread since I don't use one of the machines.. but will give you my way I been making them if you would like.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Please @tattoojim
so when I make these I start with the decarbing, usually use a shot glass in a double boiler in the oven 27 min @252degrees. I do add a couple lil drops of coconut oil to help it break down.
step 2..put all the dry ingredints in pan. add half cup a water bring to a boil. once boiling shut down add 1 to 3 teaspoons a glycerin,add concentrate, this will help the concentrate emulsify in the jello. start with one teaspoon and watch the dots of concentrate. they will get smaller as you add more glycerin
have some candy molds sprayd with some pam ready to pour on
place I the fridge for ten mins. pull back out tear apart and cornstartch m so they don't stick together

Last edited:
Top Bottom