tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
DSC04331
DSC04332

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Is that the jersey guy balloon hands? The video didnt work for me. But if its captain tying knots over here ive seen this one a hundred times and it never gets old!

Not my chair not my problem thats what i always say

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

weed chefs..super potent cannabis gummy treats. I tryd to link the page but no luck.
this one works well. sometimes I bump it up a lil. and use one pack less of knox
Eww dude you actually ingest knox gelatin? I use that stuff to make fake brains and insides and stuff... Independent zombie and action films. I loaded a fake head with chunks of knox and had an actor smash it with a rock. Looked great on film

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

You can actually replicate ballistics gel with that stuff. See how deep in the skin a bullet or bb would penetrate by cooking knox gelatin into a cube. Haha. I remember cooking all these things and props with it and being like...."i hope people dont actually eat this stuff, it literally smells like old people" im sure your cooking and what have you method changea things up dramatically.but damn that shits smell grossed me out everytime

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
You can actually replicate ballistics gel with that stuff. See how deep in the skin a bullet or bb would penetrate by cooking knox gelatin into a cube. Haha. I remember cooking all these things and props with it and being like...."i hope people dont actually eat this stuff, it literally smells like old people" im sure your cooking and what have you method changea things up dramatically.but damn that shits smell grossed me out everytime
you would never smell or taste the knox in these. between the jello flavor and the medicine tsate of the hash lol..oh yeah the dank ganja smell kinda kills it hehehe..
1/10 of a g is the juice lmao

Top Bottom