Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
U know it ☺. Tomorrow I have to cut another. I believe that it was used previously . If I never had the fan sticking out the wall piece of plywood would totally hide it . So I use room as a lung and got in line out the back wall☺ and it's high up and can't smell none☺ .
yeah gotta keep that smell down..i could sniff a room out from a mile with good stink lol

Canman

Canman

Evening Jim.. Back in "99 I got "swansong" tattoo on my arm and I thought you might get a kick out of where I got it.. I grew up in Ventura County and got it in Port Hueneme near the Naval base at Pt Mugu.. The Tattoo artist's name is/was Jimi and his trademark is close to the Graphix bong Clown lol
. Have a good one.. Canman

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Evening Jim.. Back in "99 I got "swansong" tattoo on my arm and I thought you might get a kick out of where I got it.. I grew up in Ventura County and got it in Port Hueneme near the Naval base at Pt Mugu.. The Tattoo artist's name is/was Jimi and his trademark is close to the Graphix bong Clown lolView attachment 548841 . Have a good one.. Canman
that's pretty cool...after I made my account, a couple peole had said there was a real tattoojim...I guess I shoulda looked lol..sry dude

Top Bottom