Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Dabbin some
1454254659722 847762756
Got some Co2 kings kush wax . And they got this I grabbed purple kandy kush wax. All from the same place primo quality and I'd consider them again in a pinch

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Good morning everyone. Hey @Papa Indica hope you feel better, morning sickness sucks I had to go through it with my girl. Use protection next time! Lol jk

On a serious note tho, how do you do venting for your tent to keep your Temps in line? I'm having trouble trying to keep my Temps within 5°F without opening my tent with lights on

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Good morning everyone. Hey @Papa Indica hope you feel better, morning sickness sucks I had to go through it with my girl. Use protection next time! Lol jk

On a serious note tho, how do you do venting for your tent to keep your Temps in line? I'm having trouble trying to keep my Temps within 5°F without opening my tent with lights on
I just have my 6" inline for exhausting out the top and a 4" duct fan pulling air in at the bottom. That's one reason I went with the Apollo tent, bottom ducting options that I couldn't get from a lot of others.

G gnome

G gnome

My temps and humidity are rock solid no problems there. Here's what's going on. Have plants in veg 24 hrs under 1k hortis plants look great. Move them into flowering room aisles not even under the lights and within couple days seeing some blotchy on the leaves. I know it's not from light shock , temps and humidity good the only thing that I think it can be is stale air with high co2 at night
Im runnun a sealed rm w none of that shit happening. ......why wud ur co2 be high at night? Ur not runnin ur generator at night are ya? My burners turn off when the lighys go out ant the co2 drops to normal levels

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I just have my 6" inline for exhausting out the top and a 4" duct fan pulling air in at the bottom. That's one reason I went with the Apollo tent, bottom ducting options that I couldn't get from a lot of others.
The Apollo's are pretty inexpensive tents so, I don't entirely trust them not to leak some light, I just make a point not to turn the light on in my growroom after flowering lights out and I don't have any problems at all.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

The Apollo's are pretty inexpensive tents so, I don't entirely trust them not to leak some light, I just make a point not to turn the light on in my growroom after flowering lights out and I don't have any problems at all.
Yea I do the same with my tent. I got the mars hydro tent and it had a lot of vents holes. 2 on ceiling 2 near to and 2 on bottom and it has 2 holes to run electrical through 1 on top 1 on bottom only $140 for a 4'11"x4'11x7'. Do u even have to use a dehumidifier with that much air exchange?

Top Bottom