Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I only did that edit in my posts Gnome. I was rereading posts because I missed some and it looked like I was implying I mod edited your post.

Most of the time I had to mod were when some regular but respected poster pointed something out to me or I saw blatant spam.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Old family purple
20160204 111401

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

We used to like making gravity bongs out of 2 liter Pepsi bottles and use them at a sink. Man, we used to get fucked up, massive hits!
Hell yeah! GB! I made one out of a huge fiji bottle and a thermus...thurmus..how the fuck do you spell that.. Anyhow. It was a traveling GB. Just stick the bottle inside the thurmus full o water and screw the lid on that that thurmus! Presto, GB on the go.

Who rememebrs knife hits? Back before dabs those were the shit! lol

I rememeber smelling a skunk in middle school, and being like....damn whos got that bomb weed? So those skunk days are over?

That cataract and g13 are lookin buff @Papa Indica

@G gnome is my garden supposed to look like a grandpa jizzed over it after i spray 1 pt. Baking soda 9 parts water? This is what it looks like...
20160204 080551

G gnome

G gnome

Hell yeah! GB! I made one out of a huge fiji bottle and a thermus...thurmus..how the fuck do you spell that.. Anyhow. It was a traveling GB. Just stick the bottle inside the thurmus full o water and screw the lid on that that thurmus! Presto, GB on the go.

I rememeber smelling a skunk in middle school, and being like....damn whos got that bomb weed? So those skunk days are over?

@G gnome is my garden supposed to look like a grandpa jizzed over it after i spray 1 pt. Baking soda 9 parts water? This is what it looks like...
View attachment 570071
U actually did that? Dude i was just kidding......

G gnome

G gnome

View attachment 570071
Did u fix the rh? Did it kill the mold?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah all caught up 2 hours later
I.Still have my first bong we call it lamp Because we broke my buddies lamp and it still worked just the base was fucked up so we put the.bulb in the bong with the shade and left it my buddies dad never noticed it was a bong lol

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@G gnome
Im gonna shoot you a call when we hit the road here in a minute. No worries brother! Good to hear from ya. Leavin me sexy voicemails. Get outta here...im hetero... So far.

"Youre not a fish...youre a man.. You walk around on two legs...homo-erectus....did i say homo?! I didnt mean that!"

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Ah all caught up 2 hours later
I.Still have my first bong we call it lamp Because we broke my buddies lamp and it still worked just the base was fucked up so we put the.bulb in the bong with the shade and left it my buddies dad never noticed it was a bong lol
I know right, get a life for a couple days and catching up is a nightmare coupled with a good time. Its a funky one

Top Bottom