Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Gettin' this vape dialed in a little better, I'm really liking this thing. Got the flavor holding on a little better now, going just a little lower on the heat, thought I needed to be where I was at to get a good hit but, I was wrong. :) Man, the hits are super tasty with this thing, much better than with my water pipes. Which is the thing I was afraid of, while I want to get all the flavor I can, I hate the idea of setting my pipes aside, I love 'em and I've got a bit of money tied up in them. Gotta keep moving forward though.
Run your whip into the downstem, i run my vape through bubblers and bongs. The bong is great cause you can turn the heat on the vape really low and take long hits then clear. So pure.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Gettin' this vape dialed in a little better, I'm really liking this thing. Got the flavor holding on a little better now, going just a little lower on the heat, thought I needed to be where I was at to get a good hit but, I was wrong. :) Man, the hits are super tasty with this thing, much better than with my water pipes. Which is the thing I was afraid of, while I want to get all the flavor I can, I hate the idea of setting my pipes aside, I love 'em and I've got a bit of money tied up in them. Gotta keep moving forward though.

What did you end up with? I think you said airizer solo right? I've never used them, glad it's working for yea! My fave is my pax 1 and 2 bit pricey, but oh so worth it in my book. have you seen the magic flight boxes? Those things are pretty dope.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

thats how im seetting up my farm end up no till supplying own nute crops , comfrey , nettles , horstail. beet leaves alfalfa ect . with layering to replenish the soil . compost microbe tea . pretty simple once u get into it . a decent worm bin and ur in action . Im cheating by doing first crop in supper organic soil then go no till as the people into it take yrs to build the perfect eco system . M8 i got heaps of research n this . If u get signal app we can chat . cheers .

Oh plus worship at the alter of Seafour lol.

Im just a regular cat who reads a lot and I possess the capacity to retain more than some other cats....
I certainly dont want an altar....unless its made of your wives and of-age daughters...

Quick science question . I beleive alfala broken down by ? Enzyme = tricontanol ( probably spelt wrong ) would eithier pop corn sprouts or malted barly be the way to go can u mix ? Use all 3 .
I would reduce doses of each .
@SeaF0uror anyone

slow down....
what you doin?
I like buttered pecan ice cream.... and I like italian sausage...
I dont think I'd like them blended into a smoothie....

Sprouted seed tea is great... its about the growth hormones and enzymes given off by the sprouting seed...
use birdseed or barley or chia or whatever.... but I avoid corn as it is 90% GMO....

Triacontanol is another plant growth stimulant.... it is contained in alfalfa in very high amounts...
people in the rose world use alfalfa tea foliars, but keep in mind alfalfa is very N high and can burn...

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey guys how's it goin? Me just stayin alive. Lol

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

There's info about cannabinoids and terpins change with temp. CBD levels and all the other tasty Ness . not sure exactly but I believe it's on here also this place has everything ☺

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Im just a regular cat who reads a lot and I possess the capacity to retain more than some other cats....
I certainly dont want an altar....unless its made of your wives and of-age daughters...

slow down....
what you doin?
I like buttered pecan ice cream.... and I like italian sausage...
I dont think I'd like them blended into a smoothie....

Sprouted seed tea is great... its about the growth hormones and enzymes given off by the sprouting seed...
use birdseed or barley or chia or whatever.... but I avoid corn as it is 90% GMO....

Triacontanol is another plant growth stimulant.... it is contained in alfalfa in very high amounts...
people in the rose world use alfalfa tea foliars, but keep in mind alfalfa is very N high and can burn...

Was only lol on altar . Just credit for ur retained info .

In reading it was suggested the right enzyme mixed with alfalfa release the tricintanol . Was suggested pop corn over normal corn .

I read alot to and retain most but before i place in long term storage i like to clarify . What im saving lol. Cheers

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Dudes how long have we been talking here on this thread? It feels like months upon months if I think back. How many times have we been like... "mornin jim" or "what's bitin gnome?" Or "how ya doin today fuck face?" ... it's been an eternity. We've gained and lost compadres. Had it out with weirdos only come on one day and get banned. We've had emotional times. Funny times. And a whole Lotta stupid times. But here's to Jims thread -raises a bowl of green-

May keeping it real, not go wrong for you gentlemen.

Night night

Top Bottom