Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Got my new soil probe for my Bluelab pH meter today. Apparently it can be used for liquids too so, I guess it was kinda dumb not to just buy the soil pH meter in the beginning, if that's the case. The probe alone was over $80. Pretty psyched about having it though.
Morning all hey papa where s the smurf . Not sure the new handle resonates well . Liked ur smurf . Cheers

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey @Papa Indica have you tried any CBD oil for your MS?
I have a friends mom (whose kind of like my second mom ) who has RRMS, and I was wondering if it would help/ease any of her pains?
My friend has asked me if I could Get some for her ,so I was interested if it helps any.
She's a non-smoker ,so it would have to be the oil.
STR8

G gnome

G gnome

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Morning all hey papa where s the smurf . Not sure the new handle resonates well . Liked ur smurf . Cheers
Not sure how I went and stuck myself with a smurf to begin with other than looking for something that fit with "Papa". This definitely fits me much better, headbanger, misfit, dissenter.
What can I say?

Hey @Papa Indica have you tried any CBD oil for your MS?
I have a friends mom (whose kind of like my second mom ) who has RRMS, and I was wondering if it would help/ease any of her pains?
My friend has asked me if I could Get some for her ,so I was interested if it helps any.
She's a non-smoker ,so it would have to be the oil.
STR8
I haven't used the oil but, I do know that high cbd weed does do things to help me feel better. She has a milder form of the disease so, I'd say it's definitely worth a shot.

Top Bottom