• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
LOL fuckbag. I'll be using that.

Decided I'll be shutting my tent down for the summer months. Not enough amps in my house to run everything. Already kicked the breaker twice Cuz my girl tried to vacuum with the lights and cooler on, gay!

It's all good though goal is to get at least 5lbs of some good outdoor and make enough to get my own house by next year fuck renting shifty places from slumlords
Man the last couple years the interest rates have been super low..don't wait to long. We got ours for under 4%

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

LOL fuckbag. I'll be using that.

Decided I'll be shutting my tent down for the summer months. Not enough amps in my house to run everything. Already kicked the breaker twice Cuz my girl tried to vacuum with the lights and cooler on, gay!

It's all good though goal is to get at least 5lbs of some good outdoor and make enough to get my own house by next year fuck renting shifty places from slumlords
When I was growing at my house I had to turn off my TV if I wanted to use my microwave. How many amp service do you have?

G gnome

G gnome

Yep thats why w the a.c.d.e.'s they have a seperate cavity for the air to pass thru rendering the a.c. feature useless
so if ur considering a.c.d.e. my advice is save ur money .

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

When I was growing at my house I had to turn off my TV if I wanted to use my microwave. How many amp service do you have?
40, the breaker for the house looks like a fuckin spa sub panel box. 2 20amp breakers is all you can put. Can't up the breaker size Cuz wires are to small.
Man the last couple years the interest rates have been super low..don't wait to long. We got ours for under 4%
I'm getting it as soon as I can, just got a plumbing job with the most prestigious company in my city so things are looking good :D

Top Bottom