Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basseye

basseye

I'm on three phase , 3 hots a neutral and a ground
so do buy those special 277v ballasts or have it configured to run at 120 and 240 in your grow? i see this 3 phase mentioned once in a while,i always thought it was for commercial buildings running machines @ 480v

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I got the new motor on my boat yesterday. ..wanted to go fishin today but w 80% chance of rain and 30mph wind i sed fuck it. Now here i am talkin to u
I almost went out for awhile yesterday but didn't get my work done in time. Headed out to the boat here in awhile when I'm done fn around here
so do buy those special 277v ballasts or have it configured to run at 120 and 240 in your grow? i see this 3 phase mentioned once in a while,i always thought it was for commercial buildings running machines @ 480v
I believe I'm 208 3 phase. One hot leg gets you 120 and two legs get you 240. Just like a house except there's extra hot and the neutral can carry current as well. The only thing running 3 Phase at my shop is my welder and air compressor

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I almost went out for awhile yesterday but didn't get my work done in time. Headed out to the boat here in awhile when I'm done fn around here

I believe I'm 208 3 phase. One hot leg gets you 120 and two legs get you 240. Just like a house except there's extra hot and the neutral can carry current as well. The only thing running 3 Phase at my shop is my welder and air compressor
I have a bro that has a big mill in his garage. He has this huge electric motor to convert the power. It's a neat set up. I will take a pic the next time I'm there

Top Bottom