Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I know you can make wind generators with three phase motors also
I think any electric motor can be used to generate electricity
If you wire up a 3-phase motor wronge it runs in reverse.
I work on 3-phase pool pumps a lot,heavy mothers.
They are usually your 10hp commercial motors.
Good morning men..
STR8
From what I've seen all electric motors will run opposite direction if polarity is reversed
They are around 50lbs or better,but when your holding it 4" off the ground to slide into place it sucks. The Brass Impellar is about 7lbs,and that's what actually moves the water.
STR8
The 10 horse Baldor motor on my air compressor weighs about 150 pounds, it was a pain in the ass to rebuild and clean up.

blazer

blazer

From what I've seen all electric motors will run opposite direction if polarity is reversed

The 10 horse Baldor motor on my air compressor weighs about 150 pounds, it was a pain in the ass to rebuild and clean up.
three phase will create the power cause all three windings are the same size, only reverse the three phase with reversing polarity

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

three phase will create the power cause all three windings are the same size, only reverse the three phase with reversing polarity
If it wasn't for this I might remember half of what I learn.
20160407 231458

str8smokn

str8smokn

No regular 120/220V motors (for pools) can't be wired up backwards.
It's like either lead can be a common or hot. You just hook up both wires and your ground and your golden.

And Baldor makes some beast too. I've messed around with them too.
Depending on how yours mounts to the compressor,you can use 6" threaded bolts /all threads with no head on them. Screw them into whatever the motor mounts to and use as a guide,and holds the motor in place, while you screw the right bolts into place.
STR8

Top Bottom