Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

I got the when to water. . Leaves slowly dropped pots half the weight... they been on same feeding cycle past month water every 2 days just 2 days ago Jane was great n perky humidity has been crazy n she started showing bad signs last night
I had the same thing happen I was Feeding for a month in flower with 1500ppm plants looked great until they started to lockout out of no where. Run some water through them until you get enough runoff to check ppm. Your runoff should be around 400-500

SL8R

SL8R

So using a ppm meter what's a good ppm to tar feeding g.. do I just use grow big or all 3 or 2 of the fox farm trio... I've been reading big bloom can be used in veg stage to right

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

So using a ppm meter what's a good ppm to tar feeding g.. do I just use grow big or all 3 or 2 of the fox farm trio... I've been reading big bloom can be used in veg stage to right
Every plant is different but 500-700ppm is a good start depending on plant size, don't use the bloom in veg until about a week before you are going to flip

SL8R

SL8R

I have a gallon of water mixed with grow big it's ppm is 240... my regular water is 140 so my solution is a 100 ppm more is that OK for firat time use

stonestacker

stonestacker

Well the nice thing was getting rid of the last of my salt stash.we had a lil over 1/2 pallet plus some loose bags in the tool shed and i used all that shit up last night and this morning.sounds like your kinda back to work now stacker?next year im tellin everyone fuck off till april 15th
Kinda back to work 32 hr in two weeks. I was better off on unemployment ha ha. Fuck it it gives me a reason to get up early any way. I need to keep my health care hr up self payment suckes.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

As predicted, I feel beat t' fuck up but, I got through it and I'm running mh once again. Had to move a bunch of shit around and pull one end of the veg tent way out so I could get behind it to get at the outlet, shitty place for it but, what are ya gonna do? Got a power strip running from it but, my timer stays back there and my light is the only thing I run off the timer.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I have moments of weakness sometimes when I'm high in my old age I guess and just give in, it must be an accumulation of events in life just beating me down with no hope of fighting them off that makes me end up at a point where I just give in so easily.
I'm a fucking headbanger, a rebel, a dissenter, a non-conformist, wtf am I doing conforming to what people think I should be!?
WTF is that!!!???

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

As predicted, I feel beat t' fuck up but, I got through it and I'm running mh once again. Had to move a bunch of shit around and pull one end of the veg tent way out so I could get behind it to get at the outlet, shitty place for it but, what are ya gonna do? Got a power strip running from it but, my timer stays back there and my light is the only thing I run off the timer.
Haha I deal with the same shit, outlet is behind my tent such an inconvenience but that's the only place I could fit the tent, though about building a base with wheels to move my tent easy lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom