tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
IMG 20160420 065601

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Have a smokin 420☺

Rest in peace Donell . Smokin one for you ☺. Always think of you and see you in every plant I harvest. Best lil sister anyone could ask for. Miss you
And happy birthday ☺ .
Your Big brother. Lil-D

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Hope everyonr had a safe and happy 420, new cloner finally came in yesterday, got the plushberry moving along nicely so ill be taking cuts here soon. Got ahold of some romulan over the weekend as well so i may be popping a few of those as well soon.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Morning farmers.
Rain day, flat tire. I won't drive that far on a donut so I'm not going. 90% sure they will get rained out any way. If I thought we would work I would drive my truck and be late.
So now I will try to get some gardening done and get the tire fixed.

putembk

putembk

Afternoon all. Spent my 4/20 at my cabin. No festivities in those parts. Me and my neighbor up there took and evening hike....came back, smoked and played music until midnight. Got up the next morning, fished until a little after noon and drove home.

Today I moved my Gorilla Glue into flower. Also, some seeds are popping from all I planted in the dome last week. Gonna be a green summer at this house.

Gotta take the dog to the groomer and pick up some food saver bags......later

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Been moving the grow and dropped a phantom ballast on my toe today :( and this is only day 1 of 3-4 it's gonna take to move completely lol
thought I broke it at first but I was able to continue moving all day but didn't bend it much:smoking:

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Been moving the grow and dropped a phantom ballast on my toe today :( and this is only day 1 of 3-4 it's gonna take to move completely lolView attachment 593356thought I broke it at first but I was able to continue moving all day but didn't bend it much:smoking:
And this is why I always wear boots, walk it off! Pretty much what doctors tell you unless your foot is broken not ur toe

Top Bottom