Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Just went down and check on things. Have 3 ready to chop. Gonna do the Diesel today. Was gonna wait until tomorrow but the trich's are looking perfect. Time for the scissors. Golden Pineapple and Chemdog #4 are in line right behind her. Have another Pineapple and a Head Wreck waiting in line ready to flip. Happy Daze guys.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Finally gonna get through this week. Sometimes everything needs done at once. Been working overtime all week in the garden. I am as worn out as a whore that is so sore she is afraid to answer the door.......
That's how I feel between moving the grow setting up gleaning old house and cleaning new house the grow has been compromised:( so the last few days have been grow work all day everyday.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Where are they going ? I know firestax is like the thcfarmer refugee cap but there format does mother along with me:D
That was actually the first forum I ever joined, just last August. Ever since I came over here I've rarely gone over there until recently and that's mainly because it's slowed down so much here.
And yeah, the format here is way better.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
That was actually the first forum I ever joined, just last August. Ever since I came over here I've rarely gone over there until recently and that's mainly because it's slowed down so much here.
I know nothing about breeder politics,
but I do know that I've learned more about growing ganja,
in my 3 years and 5 days here at The Farm,
than I did in the previous 45 years on my own--
also got seeds here that produced the best plants I've ever grown...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The old couchlock cafe was the best forum! But like all forums it's time is gone

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I know nothing about breeder politics,
but I do know that I've learned more about growing ganja,
in my 3 years and 5 days here at The Farm,
than I did in the previous 45 years on my own--
also got seeds here that produced the best plants I've ever grown...
No doubt, getting involved in the forums has done more for my growing in the last few months than I had managed to do in the few years leading up to it on my own for sure.
Not to mention the friends I've made and the genetics I've been gifted.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

No doubt, getting involved in the forums has done more for my growing in the last few months than I had managed to do in the few years leading up to it on my own for sure.
Not to mention the friends I've made and the genetics I've been gifted.
Of course, I've had a hiccup or two along the way, trying new things, experimenting, then having to turn around and fix things but, we have to experiment, don't we?

G gnome

G gnome

This is my cat "Special Agent Jack Bauer"

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

This is my cat "Special Agent Jack Bauer"View attachment 597679
He looks high. lol
I had a calico cat years ago that was fucking awesome. We were young, living in an apartment, and I could be sitting anywhere in that place and fire up and no matter where that cat was he would come running like a madman to get to me, I'd have to kinda lie back a little and then he'd crawl right up on my chest and stick his nose up to my face waiting for a hit.
He was so fucking awesome, loved that cat, he was nice and mellow and loving, and loved to get high. lol

Top Bottom