Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Mmmm when your coffee has a red tint :D I do pour overs 3 times a day. This coffee is so sweet no need for cream or sugar.

putembk

putembk

Afternoon all. I have been a member of several forums. This on is the one I always seem to come back to. Good interaction among posters. Years ago I learned a lot here. Now mostly hit the social threads and try and cause trouble without getting banned. Am a member of an invite only site but it is slower that molasses in winter time.

Over the years there have been lots of changes but that is to be expected on a forum like this. Being a mod is a burn out job and I think that is the cause of the swinging door. IMO.....

Last edited:
colostoney

colostoney

a friend forwarded this to me and is something every American should read. This country needs another leader like him imo. It“s time to step up or surrender the freedom that makes our lives unique here in some backward way of granting each one of us liberty.

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

colostoney

colostoney

This line here stings a lil... "he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, "

....I'm no immigrant nor minority race but the average tattooed stoner feels discrimination's teeth as well. Hatred is a horrible painful and extremely contagious thing. As I have got older I have tried to let go of all I hate cuz its too much baggage to carry forward........yet it is very hard to not be bitter for those I know hate me. Idk I hear way too much ignorant hate generalized at say folks of Islam.... and idk I have studied their way and imo they even pray to the same mysterious God Abraham learned to have faith in fleeing the stagnant cities way back.......

Last edited:
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

he he he my mother fuckin dirty dîrty trash theme song.....ftw
Love that song. I never could get into a lot of the Primus stuff back in the day, a lot of it just seemed strange to me, being a pretty serious headbanger. Primus compared to stuff like Slayer, Testament, Sepultura, etc., just didn't fly. Always loved Les Claypool's bass playing ability though, a handful of their songs I liked pretty well.

Top Bottom