Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

@G gnome idk what the tension or whatever it is between us but I'm ready to squash it. If I did something wrong I'm sorry. You're a cool dude in my book and I learn shit from you even though I may seem like an arrogant asshole. Sometimes I come across wrong and that's never my intentions. Anyways just wanted to get that off my chest and out. Carry on, back to blowing shit up...

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

colostoney

colostoney

Cute buds...

but reminds me of the wendys commercial wheres the beef?

I may have to come out grow retirement to school this cute lil sparkly nug gen.....like young gals with skeedo bite boobs

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

Ok shop talk.
I need to run power from a sub/Panle that is about 25' away. I'm wanting to run a 40 amp service into my space which has its own Panle. My question is do I need 3/6 fir this or would a 8 gauge or 10 gauge wire do the job?
STR8
8 ga if it was me.you said 25 feet and 40 amps.anything more and i would go bigger.if ya looked it up it prob says 10 ga is fine for 40 amps @ 25 foot.i just always go big with mains and sub panels.then fuse each circuit properly for the load they need,should be golden

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Ok shop talk.
I need to run power from a sub/Panle that is about 25' away. I'm wanting to run a 40 amp service into my space which has its own Panle. My question is do I need 3/6 fir this or would a 8 gauge or 10 gauge wire do the job?
STR8

8/3, 10/3 would work but better safe then sorry with a 25 ft run. Besides if you go bigger from the get go it makes upgrades easier :)

str8smokn

str8smokn

Well my space can not get any bigger so the only upgrade would be going from a 430 wt per room to a 600 wt per room / 2 rooms.
So I'm going to try and get some 8/3 wire and save a buck for now..
Then I'm running 10 gauge from the box to any outlet s on 20 amp breakers.
Both lights on 1-20 Amp breaker staggered not to come on at same time.
Those shouldn't pull but around 10 amps max together.
Thanks @sixstring and @BlackSheepOG for the input .
STR8

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

@str8smokn you don't need 10/3 for your 20 amp. Save yourself some more and get 12/2 or 12/3. It'll carry the 20 amp load just fine.

And you're welcome brother! Glad to see you're finally getting somewhere with it!

str8smokn

str8smokn

@str8smokn you don't need 10/3 for your 20 amp. Save yourself some more and get 12/2 or 12/3. It'll carry the 20 amp load just fine.

And you're welcome brother! Glad to see you're finally getting somewhere with it!

That's already done ,so no need to change it.
I just need to get my power from one shed to the other now.
So it's the 8/3 from what I've seen online for a 40 amp.
STR8

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

That's already done ,so no need to change it.
I just need to get my power from one shed to the other now.
So it's the 8/3 from what I've seen online for a 40 amp.
STR8

To bad you weren't close and shipping didn't cost an arm and a leg. I've got like 150' left of some 8/3. Bought a 250' roll and still have more then enough lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Nice this was my fear, what steps do I need to take to nuke the bastard? I have about 5-6weeks before they flower so I'm not worried about what I use
Ya it sucks brother, day 1 spray avid ,day three forbid, day 5 pylon then repeat the next week. Should be good Togo after that. Remove all undergrowth that's not going to get light anyway.
Your attitude is positive and that's good.

Top Bottom