Fresh Start

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ok well i got the tent set up, and all my babies ...or almost all, still need to finnish to plant the rest of the clones...ran out of buckets last night and went and picked some up today...also while i was out today i picked up a new carbon filter for the new tent as well as another t5 fixture...the tent is running 20 x 54w t5ho for the time being, will have my powerveg bulbs in about a week or so, ordered 8, so 8 of the 20 total bulbs will be powerveg bulbs..........when i decide to flower something i will switch out to 2kw of hps..and maybe throw a window shaker in there or something if needed....right now im trying to figure out how to mount my carbon filter...asked the guy for an 8" filter and it was way too big, so i opted for a 6" filter and still it is too heavy for the bars of the tent i think...so im trying to figure out how i will mount the filter and fan...got a 8" maxfan HO with 3 speed settings...

ill get pics up after supper, still have a bit of wiring to do and dinner to cook

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Speed ball stand to support filter.
well i been looking at that and it didnt seem like it would fit in the tent properly...the can filer i bought is big enough for the tent size...

anyways, so after o got the tent set up in a bedroom upstairs for the time being(still plan to move it to the garage in the future)....i set up 3 x 4bulb t5 fixtures, plus one 8 bulb t5 fixture, and added 145 plants that i had in veg(in 4" square pots)

so today im going through all my clones picking out one from each of the "mothers", so i know for sure i got one of each(made 6 of each to start) and will discard unwanted "mothers" in the future after i smoke the buds and see which are keepers and which are not, only then will i know which mothers are keepers, and which clones to keep and discard...

so anyways im going through my 145 plants i brought upstairs to see which ones im bringing back down in the mother room and separating from the rest..and then it hit me....i can separate these, and bring all my 145 babies back down satirs and bring up the 40-50 or so i got in 1.5 gal containers and flower them....

so i spent the last 4 hours bringing alll 145 plants downstairs and bringing the other 50 or so back up stairs...broke a pretty good sweat, lol...next will be to bring the t5 equipment downstairs and then bring the hps upstairs....man sometimes i wish i could make up my mind the first time lol

ah yes last little bit...my sd card reader stopped working and i need to buy a new one, so chances are no new pics for the next few days :(

A

atwofour

that was an old room from an old house....but to water i would remove about 10 plants from the room to give me an isle down the middle...then i would get on my hands and knees and reach with my watering wand and water them from under the canopy, when done i would put the plants back in the room

Been there too Brother...well, usually I help move stuff and then I send The Wife in under the canopy...she's smaller :P ( use simple drip line setups mostly these days)

Beauty plants eh!...and your pics make a strong argument that those high buck reflectors aren't necassary....hell, I still use old school parabolics FFS....I haven't upgraded yet to the skookum $35 bat-wing ...haha

A

atwofour

oh yeah...shipping from the usa....gotta check that it's coming USPS...no brokerage, just the usual tax and conversion. (NOTE : not UPS...USPS)

How'd the spinosad work for ya btw? Amazing stuff....and can be sprayed quite a ways into flower too (waaay better than pyrethrums imo)
Strong H2O2 sprays work not bad on thrips too...and will completely eliminate PM too)...doesn't do sheeit on mites tho

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

yeah well some places dont give you the option, and just ship with ups, like monstergardens lol

ok well i was gonna buy a new sd card reader, but their like 20$, and i found some from china for 1$ and 0.25 shipping, so i had an old prepaid with 13$ canadian on it, so i ordered 9 of them lol...figure if they break it will be a while before i buy any more lol.....so about 4 weeks till i can put pics up...which should be right around harvest time, so good timing :)

as for the time being, i have already picked out a killer pheno of holy grail kush...absolutely wonderful...i have also 2 cookies kush which im having a hard time choosing which one to keep their both so nice...my dirty harry is killing it, stacking on that weight, with a rank smell...got a deep purple keeper(tga, urkel x querkle male)....and i got 2 Chemdog 91 x hashberrys that are pretty killer but different, im keeping both of them for now and will discard the rest....those are the ones im sure to keep as mothers 100%, but as the flowers mature ill make more defined decisions on the rest, as more smells and fragrances come out...smoke test is the final decider

strains im running for the first time of my own creation that got me really excited, are slh x hashberry...got a few of them going, some really leaning towards slh, the others more of a 50/50 mix...

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

on another note...the andromina i got going...smells real spicy with a hint of blackberry....she is supposed to be a cross of black domina x elite clone....no idea what elite clone is...but this thing is looking like land race sativa, thai or vietnamese or something....dont look to have much indica in her at all lol....she was a freebie from 707 genetics...judging by their description and genetics that came out, i would have the say they are not a reliable company thats for sure lol...ill post pics as soon as i can, hoping someone with more experience with landrace sativa can tell me what this might actually be lol

SourDank

SourDank

You got some real sick crosses goin in here brother, you definitely got the green thumb. Much respect @Joe Fresh

H

happy b

Great thread joe!youv got some absoloute monsters.the hashberry was one that caught my eye when it was first released as was sour cream but never pulled the trigger on em.
what is the lineage of the deezy d @Joe Fresh ?sounds awesome bud. Respect and positive vibes to ya.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Great thread joe!youv got some absoloute monsters.the hashberry was one that caught my eye when it was first released as was sour cream but never pulled the trigger on em.
what is the lineage of the deezy d @Joe Fresh ?sounds awesome bud. Respect and positive vibes to ya.
i replied to that question in Ggnome's dirty harry thread...but ill just cop paste it here for ya lol

deezyD is an amazing flavourful nycd momma(sour grapefruit pheno) crossed with either a sugar bear father, or an unknown father....deezyD was not bred by me, i just had 300 seeds to find the pheno...so i can be 100% on the lineage...i just know she is my all time fav smoke...just amazing taste and the high is all in your head...i can smoke her all day and still function fine, but its really mental, like you feel in the zone, if ya know what i mean...very mood uplifting...

so dirty harry is:

my deezyD

deezyd-jpg.516962
dsc00008-jpg.516963

crossed with this hashberry male

hash-berry-male-jpg.516964
hash-berry-jpg.516965

H

happy b

Sounds awesome.i never ran pure nycd.soma was the only breeder i knew of that did nycd and they wer a bit out my price range.
Thats some stalk on that HB male in the bottom pic.the one in the pic above that is yeilding so well it looks like a nice female!great job joe.bravo.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Sounds awesome.i never ran pure nycd.soma was the only breeder i knew of that did nycd and they wer a bit out my price range.
Thats some stalk on that HB male in the bottom pic.the one in the pic above that is yeilding so well it looks like a nice female!great job joe.bravo.
actually both those hashberry pics are the same male plant, just before, and during flowering......the first pic with all the resin is the female DeezyD...

so mother
dsc00008-jpg.516963

and father

of my dirty harry

H

happy b

actually both those hashberry pics are the same male plant, just before, and during flowering......the first pic with all the resin is the female DeezyD...

so mother
dsc00008-jpg.516963

and father

of my dirty harry

Yeah i can tell its male but its yeildin so well it LOOKS like a "donkey dicked" female!

sixstring

sixstring

yeah joey ,that male looks awesome.i bet he adds alot of weight and girth to any cross.i did think it was a female cola at first

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey Joe how's it been going thanks again for the help I have a question about your setup first do you reuse soil after a wash or anything or just buy new? What do you do with the old? And are your smart pots 3-5 gallon I looked but couldn't find it in here as its long and I'm kinda sleepy love the way you work man GLHF

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Hey Joe how's it been going thanks again for the help I have a question about your setup first do you reuse soil after a wash or anything or just buy new? What do you do with the old? And are your smart pots 3-5 gallon I looked but couldn't find it in here as its long and I'm kinda sleepy love the way you work man GLHF
i dont reuse my soil, i mix my own mix new each time, old soil gets thrown in the garden, you should see my pepper plants, got like 50 peppers on each plant right now lol...

im not using smart pots, just reg black nursury pots, the cheapest ones...i got 1.5gal and 7 gal...usually i use the 1.5gal, but sometimes i use the 7, it depends on plant numbers and how many i run that time, and plant numbers usually depend on howbig the ones vegging are when its time to throw them in flip, my goal is to always fill the room

Top Bottom