Fresh Start

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ok well here are afew more shots of the flower room A(on in the daytime, room B is on at night)..the jean guy are due to be cut at end of april, and the DeezyD some time half way through may or something like that...i dont keep dates, i just keep track of how the plants are doing and pull them when i know them to be ready...happens when you work with strains for so long, but with new gear i always keep times and records of things..
DSC00141
DSC00142
DSC00143
DSC00144
DSC00145
DSC00146
DSC00147
DSC00148
DSC00150
DSC00151
DSC00152
DSC00153
DSC00154
DSC00155
DSC00157
DSC00158
DSC00149

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

and here are the seedlings and few mothers on the left....i notice some of the plants are shoring taco leaves, i checked my runoff and its too high, and i have never even fertilized these girls yet....i guess i just mixed too much worm castings and azomite, because thats all i put in the promix/coco...that and added perlite...but as you can see only some are doing it...so i figure ill let them try and grow out of it, when they dry ill give them a good dose of water with ample runoff
DSC00159
DSC00160
DSC00161
DSC00162

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ok well time for a few more pics, abotu 2 weeks left on the jean guy, might pull her a bit early to hurry things along...have too many plants right now...on the other hand i plan to let the deezyD finnish, her resin is worth it lol
DSC00163
DSC00164
DSC00165
DSC00166
DSC00170
DSC00171
DSC00173

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ok well time for another update:D

ok well the jean guy was pissing me off, i didnt like the way she was looking at me...so i chopped her, lol....actally to be honest, she just isnt a plant ill run again, ran her because someone i knew wanter a few hundo clones of her, its their preffered plant, but it just dont cut it in my garden, this was my second run with her, thought i would try and see what all the talk about her was, but i see its mostly hype and prefference of certain ppl...too fluffy and tot enough trichs for me...will be cutting the momma and others later tonight as well...

so here is how the room looks, DeezyD fattening up real nice now...normally she isnt so ripe this early, its like in the last week or so she started really ripening...maybe i started using finnisher too soon, thinking i should have continued on the massive for another week before switching over to finnisher..looking good though, just think yield will be affected
DSC00174
DSC00175
DSC00177
DSC00178
DSC00179
DSC00180
DSC00181
DSC00182
DSC00183
DSC00185
DSC00186
DSC00187

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ok well here is another update...almost done now...about another 10 days to 2 weeks at max...might cut a few days early to move my seedlings into flower, some are pushing 2 feet tall now...need to make room so i can continue making clones of the rest of the seedlings and label them as well...
DSC00003
DSC00004
DSC00007
DSC00008
DSC00010
DSC00011
DSC00012
DSC00013
DSC00014
DSC00015
DSC00016
DSC00017
DSC00018
DSC00019
DSC00020
DSC00021

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

fanfuckintastic frost factory J fresh :)
thx, tis my favorite strain :D lol...be making s1's shortly, along with a few new crosses, hope to test them out before christmas

the hashberry x DeezyD (aka Dirty Harry) is a really nice cross, be popping some of those tonight for my outdoor and breeding as well...also sending in a bunch of packs to logic to be given away

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ok well i got some bad news....got a paper in the mail the other day, saying i had to poney up almost 10k for municipal taxes because they are sending the house to the auction block...have not much time to pay......so i had to cut everything early....sorry guys you didnt see the end results of the deezyD....but atleast ill be able to pay the taxes without issues...and on the bright side...i can now send all my seedlings into flower...i got more than enough plants so i can keep things rolling lol

Toaster79

Toaster79

Man that sucks! But we have got the idea what your girls can do and they do it awesome! Great job breeding those! I'd really love to get my hands on these :D

+++++Karma

Keep it green!

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

hey toaster, i didnt forget about you bro, still waiting on my packaging...everytime i order from china takes forever lol

ok well things are going well, so far ...i think i got all females...couldnt find a single male...though i did think i found one, but then what i thought were male flowers, were actually more branches comming out from where the preflowers usually come out, then female preflowers happend to show up further up the plant.....ill take pics soon....

good news though....found my old stash of beans....you knopw what that means? means i found the rest of my original deezyd beans...about 20-30 of them....im sure to find a nice male out of that pack for breeding :D, super stoked to be able to make some reg deezyd beans, was going to only go femed route, but now i can do both fem and reg :D

ill get pics up shortly ;)

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ok well here are some pics...i actually found 2 males today, both from the hashberry x Chemdog 91...looks to be 2 diff phenos, but i will have to take a closer inspection in the next 2 - 3days...

as you can see below, i got some weird growth on the holy grail kush...the top apical bud seems to be slowing growth, while the leaves seem to still be stretching.....almost like it was fim'd...but nothing was done, all seeds has bottom 6 branches removed for clones and then put into flower without any additional pruning, so i could see the natural growth of the specimens....and i just dont get why this one is doing this, if anyone has any ideas please let me know

and here are my 2 males i found today...both hashberry x Chemdog 91...dont mind the white spots on the stem, its just dirt/sand from my hands

seems like i have 2 phenos, one leaning hashberry and the other leaning chem

here is my clone/drying/work room lol

and my 2kw veg/momma room

and you can see this one is still in the hot soil...all 3 somari are not liking my soil mix...each showing different symptoms

Toaster79

Toaster79

Those males don't seem male to me. It looks like those are new shoots growing at the sides. Preflowers are almost always lower between the stem and that pointy thingy.

looking at that holy grail that's really some funky growth. Never seen plants do that.

But like always everything lookes lush and beatiful in your garden.

Good vibes and keep it green!

p.s.: whenever I ordered something from china it took at least a month to deliver sometimes up to nine if at all. So yes, patience is the key with chinos :P

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Those males don't seem male to me. It looks like those are new shoots growing at the sides. Preflowers are almost always lower between the stem and that pointy thingy.

looking at that holy grail that's really some funky growth. Never seen plants do that.

But like always everything lookes lush and beatiful in your garden.

Good vibes and keep it green!

p.s.: whenever I ordered something from china it took at least a month to deliver sometimes up to nine if at all. So yes, patience is the key with chinos :p

yeash im 100% on those 2 being males...here are some better pics..hope you can see.......but in my other room(ill get pics of that room later) i got some that what i thought were male flowers turned out to be new leaves and branches comming from where the plant would normally show preflowers...but this only happened on the bottom half of the plant, the top half ended up showing female preflowers....the lower branches that start at the preflower sites are not fully defeloped and at first i thought they were herms, but nope...just some weird growth

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

thats ok though, i was afraid i was not going to have any males to choose from, or only have one male and it wouldnt be a good choice, but im happy i have 2 males, i made clones of everything and numbered it before it went into flower, so i know i got cuts of the males...also plan to pop my last deezyD beans to grab me a male from those, on 30 seeds i should get atleast 5 males..that will make things very interesting :D

yeah and saturday i bought 2 more new bulbs, so this room has all 4 bulbs new as of this month, other room has 3 old bulbs and one new

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Your a machine joe respect see youve taken to the camera pretty well . Almost like a Japanese tourist lol keep it up . how do we get our hands on your beans from log . r they to be given with purchses and hope we get your beans?

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Your a machine joe respect see youve taken to the camera pretty well . Almost like a Japanese tourist lol keep it up . how do we get our hands on your beans from log . r they to be given with purchses and hope we get your beans?

yeah i love the camera even though i dont know all its functions lol...makes taking nice pics pretty easy

as for the beans, i will be sending in about 50 packs of 25 beans each to be given away with other orders...i would love to see ppl try my stuff without paying for it to start, i want ppl to be able to try and not have an excuse with money involved....future batches will be sold, but at a fair price(i think i can beat majority of prices out there and still make a small profit, not looking to get rich, but rather spread my genetics)

Latest posts

Top Bottom