Fresh's LSD Scrog

• Thread starter King Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

King Fresh

Hi everybody pretty excited about this grow just wanted to share it with you all. I started this thread 10 days into 12/12 i ,know thats everybody's favorite part anyways.These ladies vegged for a total of seven weeks. four at another location and three in under my care. They had a few mites when i got them, I freaked and OD them on neem. Then they got a little heat scorched in my new tent after being stressed ta fuck by my trial and error scrogging lol. needless to say their growth got delayed some in veg.

Strain; Barneys Farm LSD
4X4 tent
1000Watt
5 gal squat/2x2 singles custom scrog... big thanks to ibtheman
soil-less mix
Veg Nutes FF big grow, Voodoo juice root excel
flowering;FF tiger bloom, ff Big bloom, GO cal/mag

The pics are right before the ladies go to sleep

DPP_0003.JPG
DPP_0001.JPG

This is my first scrog grow,first tent and 4th grow send them positive vibes my way

DPP_0005.JPG
DPP_0004.JPG
DPP_0002.JPG
DPP_0006.JPG

Thanks for stopping in let me know what ya think and if there is anything you would like to know about my grow please ask and i will try my best to answer

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looks like you have a full tent there! Reminds me of my setup last year, I will keep an eye on this and see how it goes. You say the plants are pictured just before lights out? They seem to have a bit of droop in the leaves, maybe a touch over or under watered? I hope this goes well for you, good luck!

-Meeks

K

King Fresh

Thanks Meeks, Yeah a little droopy even if it is bed time for the girls. I do let them dry out a little much sometimes. they got watered this morn, all standing up nice and happy.

DPP_00031.JPG

DPP_00041.JPG

Pusher I have smoked this LSD and I love it! its from a clone and the first thing you notice about this cut it is the pungent lemony smell and taste then you get a big blast of skunk funkeyness. She grows lanky and tall with a beefy yield. An extremely hardy bitch, Ive been super rough and careless before and she comes through. great strain for noobs.

these pics are from my previous harvest
DPP_00011.JPG
DPP_00021.JPG

Cheers

X

xRedkiller03x

sweet grow man, my next one will also be scrog. not sure what breed ill go with thou.

K

King Fresh

sweet grow man, my next one will also be scrog. not sure what breed ill go with thou.

Thanks bro, i would love to throw some names of good scrogging strains at ya, but I'm a all around noob and frist time scrogger I would sound like a ball bag trying to tell you about scrogging genetics. But i can tell the lankyer the better and nice fore giving, bendable branches also help.

cheers

The Frost

The Frost

Awesome, that is going to fill out to be one hektic tent full of buds!
Nice.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Nice scrog man, I also have never tried or seen LSD yet, what does it stand for? sat/indi? is yours from seed? or clone?

K

King Fresh

Awesome, that is going to fill out to be one hektic tent full of buds!
Nice.
Thanks Frost trying my best, cant wait to see my tent loaded with nugs.
Here is a pic of the ladies tonite
DPP_00042.JPG

Nice scrog man, I also have never tried or seen LSD yet, what does it stand for? sat/indi? is yours from seed? or clone?
Thanks Joe its barneys farm LSD

LSD
Cannabis Cup: Indica Cup Winner 2008

genetics:skunk#1/mazar

indica dominant

An old Skunk variety crossed with Mazar. - Called LSD by the Farm crew because of its powerful trippy effect.Developed from ancient genetics long established in the Farm seed bank. L.S.D. is a hardy, disease resistant plant that responds well in all grow conditions. With just a little care and attention, the L.S.D. strain will give the grower high yielding award winning powerful results. The flavor is intense earthy chestnut with a sweet musky smell. The LSD produces a euphoric, almost psychedelic experience. It’s a super-trippy and very powerful stone, a Barney’s Farm special.
These girls are from clone
my cut is very very lemony

flr.time:65-70
THC 24%
genetics:skunk#1/mazar
cdb 1.3

Cheers

K

King Fresh

They are all still stretching a little more then I anticipated and my canopy is growing taller and more uneven everyday. its all good, if there growing that means their happy! although a nice even symmetrical canopy would have been cool

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Lookin Fresh there, King! Nice scrog, I'm totally jealous. You're cut looks indica-ish. I grow out some LSD and mine is kinda the same but I got mine from seeds that were created from a clone of a BOG strain. No matter though cause you're killin' it with that scroggy L you got going. She is a beast and does take abuse. I don't know the real story on the LSD origin but I will say yours looks very similar to mines and she is def a nice strain. She stretches quite a bit but always ends with rock hard nugs under my 400w HPS.

S

sm0ke_dawg

Nice grow King. I have seen quite a few grows with LSD and every one has nothing but good stuff to say about it. I got some beans but still working on my growing skills before i grow it. Heard its a good strain to clone also.

K

King Fresh

Nice grow King. I have seen quite a few grows with LSD and every one has nothing but good stuff to say about it. I got some beans but still working on my growing skills before i grow it. Heard its a good strain to clone also.

Thanks smoke I think LSD is a great for strain for new growers its very forgiving and has a good yield its really helped me with my confidence

Cheers

K

King Fresh

The girls are still droopy and its bumming me the fuck out.They are drinking plenty of water, I gave them a gallon each day be for yesterday and this morning they we pretty light.They got another a gallon today but no signs of improvement. I'm flushing them tomorrow,hope that help ,they have never had a good flush and I'm thinking i might have some salt buildup. IDK! LOL
I should have known as soon I post a grow I would run into problems LOL "crying on the inside"

K

King Fresh

Just gave them a 5 gal flush with a light nute solution right be for the light went out. I'm really hoping this perks them up. Needing the good vibes and some enlightenment

K

King Fresh

Significant improvement this morning the Gal flushed helped. They are still a little droopy and not where i want them to be, but much better. I have never vegged plants as long as these girls did and I think I had salt buildup

K

King Fresh

Stuff is lookin better and growth is steady but I'm still not happy with the droopyness. I was thinking maybe there's still some salt build up and wonder if another flush would help. I don't want to overwater and leave them soggy to long. Maybe they are still tryin to recover from lockout IDK. They haven't got any worse, so I will give them a day and see how they react.

S

ScrOGer

Pics?

If your canopy is getting uneven, just train down the tops some more, to make it even.

Do you have access to more than one side of that tent? if so, you should be able to get under the screen. but sometimes certain strains just to show their dominance, it seems to me. i always have the original tops end up being a couple inches higher than the rest.

Some strains to consider for scrogging, if read that right, earlier in the thread:

SLH, Jack Herrer, GDP, C99. from seed is better, as you will get more branches :) that typical clone, unless that particular pheno was chosen for overall branchyness.

post those pics so we can see the droopiness. My first grow after a few years out of hte garden, using a different medium and style for first time, sucked at first. but i overcame and rocking it HARD, right now.

K

King Fresh

Pics?

If your canopy is getting uneven, just train down the tops some more, to make it even.

Do you have access to more than one side of that tent? if so, you should be able to get under the screen. but sometimes certain strains just to show their dominance, it seems to me. i always have the original tops end up being a couple inches higher than the rest.

Some strains to consider for scrogging, if read that right, earlier in the thread:

SLH, Jack Herrer, GDP, C99. from seed is better, as you will get more branches :) that typical clone, unless that particular pheno was chosen for overall branchyness.

post those pics so we can see the droopiness. My first grow after a few years out of hte garden, using a different medium and style for first time, sucked at first. but i overcame and rocking it HARD, right now.

Hey ScrOGer thanks for chiming in i appreciate the help. I dont think i can train the tops down anymore or at least no confidant enough to do it.The branches have became kinda brittle and hard the older they've got, its not very easy to bend them down anymore without snapping it. I dont know where I would tuck them either the the netting is pretty full.

The pics below are from the 30th, one hour before the 5gal flush they have improved but still way to droopy. I will post new pics tomorrow but maybe you can recognize the symptoms.

DPP_00012.JPG

DPP_00022.JPG

Thanks for the heads up on the strains! I just popped a Jack from CH9 seeds?
I got as a freebie from Attitude. Jack Herrer X Ed Rosenthal super bud. It will be clones but maybe I will run that scrog next?

K

King Fresh

Here are some updated pic from this morning, still way too droopy. They have been drinking water, the pots have got alot lighter in the two days.

The first pic is from is a flower that is droopier than the rest.

DPP_00013.JPG

DPP_00023.JPG

DPP_00043.JPG

DPP_00032.JPG

Top Bottom